Kim Kardashian Blamed Ice Cream for Pregnancy Rumor
Kim Kardashian has blamed her recent trip to New York for sparking rumors she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby - because she indulged in her love of food while visiting the Big Apple.
The reality TV star prompted speculation she is dating the rapper after they were spotted together in Manhattan on several occasions earlier this year. And Kardashian sent online gossips into a spin when she appeared to be carrying a little extra weight on her already-curvy frame, starting rumors she's expecting her first child with the "Stronger" hitmaker.
The beauty laughed off the claims - and she now admits a gluttonous trip to the city that never sleeps left her with a bulging belly. She explains to MTV.com, "My reaction is, 'God, I've got to stay away from those hot dogs and nuts on the street corner and the ice cream'."
"Like those trucks, I've never seen that before - trucks of ice cream. You have to stop and eat! I couldn't control myself, so (in) New York I put on like 10 pounds and then I'm pregnant with Kanye's baby, so whatever! What can you do?! Hit the gym!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?