Kim Kardashian Blamed Ice Cream for Pregnancy Rumor
Kim Kardashian has blamed her recent trip to New York for sparking rumors she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby - because she indulged in her love of food while visiting the Big Apple.
The reality TV star prompted speculation she is dating the rapper after they were spotted together in Manhattan on several occasions earlier this year. And Kardashian sent online gossips into a spin when she appeared to be carrying a little extra weight on her already-curvy frame, starting rumors she's expecting her first child with the "Stronger" hitmaker.
The beauty laughed off the claims - and she now admits a gluttonous trip to the city that never sleeps left her with a bulging belly. She explains to MTV.com, "My reaction is, 'God, I've got to stay away from those hot dogs and nuts on the street corner and the ice cream'."
"Like those trucks, I've never seen that before - trucks of ice cream. You have to stop and eat! I couldn't control myself, so (in) New York I put on like 10 pounds and then I'm pregnant with Kanye's baby, so whatever! What can you do?! Hit the gym!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics