Elizabeth Hurley's Mom Didn't Know About Split
Elizabeth Hurley's mother is baffled by the star's statement insisting her family has known about her split from husband Arun Nayar for months - because she had no idea about the separation. The "Austin Powers" beauty revealed on Sunday, December 12 that she and the Indian millionaire had decided to part ways several months ago, writing, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Her announcement came just hours after Britain's News of the World revealed Hurley spent two nights with cricket ace Shane Warne at a London hotel last week. Warne subsequently admitted he has also broken up with the mother of his three children, Simone Callahan, and added that "our close friends and family were informed at that time".
But one person who wasn't aware of Hurley's marriage breakdown is her mother Angela, according to Britain's The Sun. When quizzed by reporters on her thoughts about the marriage split, she replied, "I didn't know about it. I must go."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist