Elizabeth Hurley's Mom Didn't Know About Split
Elizabeth Hurley's mother is baffled by the star's statement insisting her family has known about her split from husband Arun Nayar for months - because she had no idea about the separation. The "Austin Powers" beauty revealed on Sunday, December 12 that she and the Indian millionaire had decided to part ways several months ago, writing, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Her announcement came just hours after Britain's News of the World revealed Hurley spent two nights with cricket ace Shane Warne at a London hotel last week. Warne subsequently admitted he has also broken up with the mother of his three children, Simone Callahan, and added that "our close friends and family were informed at that time".
But one person who wasn't aware of Hurley's marriage breakdown is her mother Angela, according to Britain's The Sun. When quizzed by reporters on her thoughts about the marriage split, she replied, "I didn't know about it. I must go."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake