Elizabeth Hurley's Mom Didn't Know About Split
Elizabeth Hurley's mother is baffled by the star's statement insisting her family has known about her split from husband Arun Nayar for months - because she had no idea about the separation. The "Austin Powers" beauty revealed on Sunday, December 12 that she and the Indian millionaire had decided to part ways several months ago, writing, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Her announcement came just hours after Britain's News of the World revealed Hurley spent two nights with cricket ace Shane Warne at a London hotel last week. Warne subsequently admitted he has also broken up with the mother of his three children, Simone Callahan, and added that "our close friends and family were informed at that time".
But one person who wasn't aware of Hurley's marriage breakdown is her mother Angela, according to Britain's The Sun. When quizzed by reporters on her thoughts about the marriage split, she replied, "I didn't know about it. I must go."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked