Elizabeth Hurley's Mom Didn't Know About Split
Elizabeth Hurley's mother is baffled by the star's statement insisting her family has known about her split from husband Arun Nayar for months - because she had no idea about the separation. The "Austin Powers" beauty revealed on Sunday, December 12 that she and the Indian millionaire had decided to part ways several months ago, writing, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Her announcement came just hours after Britain's News of the World revealed Hurley spent two nights with cricket ace Shane Warne at a London hotel last week. Warne subsequently admitted he has also broken up with the mother of his three children, Simone Callahan, and added that "our close friends and family were informed at that time".
But one person who wasn't aware of Hurley's marriage breakdown is her mother Angela, according to Britain's The Sun. When quizzed by reporters on her thoughts about the marriage split, she replied, "I didn't know about it. I must go."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed