Elizabeth Hurley's Mom Didn't Know About Split
Elizabeth Hurley's mother is baffled by the star's statement insisting her family has known about her split from husband Arun Nayar for months - because she had no idea about the separation. The "Austin Powers" beauty revealed on Sunday, December 12 that she and the Indian millionaire had decided to part ways several months ago, writing, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Her announcement came just hours after Britain's News of the World revealed Hurley spent two nights with cricket ace Shane Warne at a London hotel last week. Warne subsequently admitted he has also broken up with the mother of his three children, Simone Callahan, and added that "our close friends and family were informed at that time".
But one person who wasn't aware of Hurley's marriage breakdown is her mother Angela, according to Britain's The Sun. When quizzed by reporters on her thoughts about the marriage split, she replied, "I didn't know about it. I must go."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle