David Gilmour's Son Released on Bail
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has been released on bail following his arrest on suspicion of violent disorder and attempted criminal damage. Charlie Gilmour hit the headlines after he was caught on camera climbing one of the U.K.'s most important war memorials during a violent student protest against a rise in university tuition fees in London last week.
The clashes with riot police were captured on film by TV news crews and images of the 21 year old swinging from a flag pole on the Cenotaph made the front pages of most British newspapers the following day. He apologized for his "moment of idiocy" but was arrested at his home in Sussex, England on Sunday, December 12 and questioned by police.
He was freed on bail on Monday afternoon, December 13, according to Britain's Sky News. Charlie was adopted by the Pink Floyd legend when the rocker married his mother Polly Samson in 1994.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl