David Gilmour's Son Released on Bail
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has been released on bail following his arrest on suspicion of violent disorder and attempted criminal damage. Charlie Gilmour hit the headlines after he was caught on camera climbing one of the U.K.'s most important war memorials during a violent student protest against a rise in university tuition fees in London last week.
The clashes with riot police were captured on film by TV news crews and images of the 21 year old swinging from a flag pole on the Cenotaph made the front pages of most British newspapers the following day. He apologized for his "moment of idiocy" but was arrested at his home in Sussex, England on Sunday, December 12 and questioned by police.
He was freed on bail on Monday afternoon, December 13, according to Britain's Sky News. Charlie was adopted by the Pink Floyd legend when the rocker married his mother Polly Samson in 1994.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit