David Gilmour's Son Released on Bail
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has been released on bail following his arrest on suspicion of violent disorder and attempted criminal damage. Charlie Gilmour hit the headlines after he was caught on camera climbing one of the U.K.'s most important war memorials during a violent student protest against a rise in university tuition fees in London last week.
The clashes with riot police were captured on film by TV news crews and images of the 21 year old swinging from a flag pole on the Cenotaph made the front pages of most British newspapers the following day. He apologized for his "moment of idiocy" but was arrested at his home in Sussex, England on Sunday, December 12 and questioned by police.
He was freed on bail on Monday afternoon, December 13, according to Britain's Sky News. Charlie was adopted by the Pink Floyd legend when the rocker married his mother Polly Samson in 1994.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby