Anna Friel and David Thewlis Rumored to Have Ended Their Romance
"Pushing Daisies" star Anna Friel and "Harry Potter" actor David Thewlis have split after nine years together, according to U.K. reports. The pair was rocked by allegations of an affair after Friel was photographed embracing Joseph Cross, her co-star in a London stage production of "Breakfast at Tiffany's", in December 2009.
The Brits both downplayed the rumors, insisting Cross was Friel's close pal who was staying at the actress' home. They both kept their own properties throughout their romance. However just a year later, the stars - who are parents to five-year-old daughter Gracie - have decided to go their separate ways, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
A source tells the publication, "Things have not been great for a long time and they have tried to keep this quiet to protect everyone. It certainly did not help that Anna and David have been forced to live apart for so long, but there are other issues at hand that have made them realize the relationship was over."
"They do care about each other very much, and the most important thing now is that they both continue to be the best parents they can be for Gracie. They will have to see each other over Christmas at some point, but hopefully it will not be too painful."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch