Anna Friel and David Thewlis Rumored to Have Ended Their Romance
"Pushing Daisies" star Anna Friel and "Harry Potter" actor David Thewlis have split after nine years together, according to U.K. reports. The pair was rocked by allegations of an affair after Friel was photographed embracing Joseph Cross, her co-star in a London stage production of "Breakfast at Tiffany's", in December 2009.
The Brits both downplayed the rumors, insisting Cross was Friel's close pal who was staying at the actress' home. They both kept their own properties throughout their romance. However just a year later, the stars - who are parents to five-year-old daughter Gracie - have decided to go their separate ways, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
A source tells the publication, "Things have not been great for a long time and they have tried to keep this quiet to protect everyone. It certainly did not help that Anna and David have been forced to live apart for so long, but there are other issues at hand that have made them realize the relationship was over."
"They do care about each other very much, and the most important thing now is that they both continue to be the best parents they can be for Gracie. They will have to see each other over Christmas at some point, but hopefully it will not be too painful."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington