'Iron Man 2' Is 2010's Film With Most Mistakes
"Iron Man 2"has been named the most blunder-full film of 2010 in website MovieMistakes.com's end of year poll. More eagle-eyed film fans filed errors in the sequel than any other film, and website creator Jon Sandys tells WENN 46 mistakes were spotted - that's nine more than "The A-Team".
Also making Sandys' list of shame: "Shutter Island" (33 mistakes); "Inception" (20 mistakes), and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" (19 mistakes). The website also has a few favorite flubs:
- Towards the end of "Shutter Island", Leonardo DiCaprio's character Teddy jumps over a wall and lands in a heap of fallen leaves. As he does so, the edge of the mat that breaks his fall is visible beneath them.
- When Alice leaves to think over Hamish's proposal and chases after the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland", she's wearing flats, but when she stands moments later she's wearing heels.
- Just before the pivotal beach battle in "Robin Hood", keen-eyed movie buffs are treated to a lovely, if fleeting, glimpse of 12th century wind farm turbines!
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up