'Iron Man 2' Is 2010's Film With Most Mistakes
"Iron Man 2"has been named the most blunder-full film of 2010 in website MovieMistakes.com's end of year poll. More eagle-eyed film fans filed errors in the sequel than any other film, and website creator Jon Sandys tells WENN 46 mistakes were spotted - that's nine more than "The A-Team".
Also making Sandys' list of shame: "Shutter Island" (33 mistakes); "Inception" (20 mistakes), and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" (19 mistakes). The website also has a few favorite flubs:
- Towards the end of "Shutter Island", Leonardo DiCaprio's character Teddy jumps over a wall and lands in a heap of fallen leaves. As he does so, the edge of the mat that breaks his fall is visible beneath them.
- When Alice leaves to think over Hamish's proposal and chases after the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland", she's wearing flats, but when she stands moments later she's wearing heels.
- Just before the pivotal beach battle in "Robin Hood", keen-eyed movie buffs are treated to a lovely, if fleeting, glimpse of 12th century wind farm turbines!
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert