'Iron Man 2' Is 2010's Film With Most Mistakes
"Iron Man 2"has been named the most blunder-full film of 2010 in website MovieMistakes.com's end of year poll. More eagle-eyed film fans filed errors in the sequel than any other film, and website creator Jon Sandys tells WENN 46 mistakes were spotted - that's nine more than "The A-Team".
Also making Sandys' list of shame: "Shutter Island" (33 mistakes); "Inception" (20 mistakes), and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" (19 mistakes). The website also has a few favorite flubs:
- Towards the end of "Shutter Island", Leonardo DiCaprio's character Teddy jumps over a wall and lands in a heap of fallen leaves. As he does so, the edge of the mat that breaks his fall is visible beneath them.
- When Alice leaves to think over Hamish's proposal and chases after the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland", she's wearing flats, but when she stands moments later she's wearing heels.
- Just before the pivotal beach battle in "Robin Hood", keen-eyed movie buffs are treated to a lovely, if fleeting, glimpse of 12th century wind farm turbines!
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations