'Iron Man 2' Is 2010's Film With Most Mistakes
"Iron Man 2"has been named the most blunder-full film of 2010 in website MovieMistakes.com's end of year poll. More eagle-eyed film fans filed errors in the sequel than any other film, and website creator Jon Sandys tells WENN 46 mistakes were spotted - that's nine more than "The A-Team".
Also making Sandys' list of shame: "Shutter Island" (33 mistakes); "Inception" (20 mistakes), and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" (19 mistakes). The website also has a few favorite flubs:
- Towards the end of "Shutter Island", Leonardo DiCaprio's character Teddy jumps over a wall and lands in a heap of fallen leaves. As he does so, the edge of the mat that breaks his fall is visible beneath them.
- When Alice leaves to think over Hamish's proposal and chases after the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland", she's wearing flats, but when she stands moments later she's wearing heels.
- Just before the pivotal beach battle in "Robin Hood", keen-eyed movie buffs are treated to a lovely, if fleeting, glimpse of 12th century wind farm turbines!
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie