Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens' Relationship 'Ran Its Course'
One of Hollywood's hottest young couples, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, have ended their three-year relationship, according to U.S. reports. The actors met in 2005 when they were both cast in Disney's "High School Musical" franchise and they went public with their romance in 2007.
But, according to Eonline.com, Efron, 23, and Hudgens have called it quits. A source tells the website's Marc Malkin, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course." The timing of the split news couldn't be worse for Hudgens - the actress turns 22 on Tuesday, December 14.
Earlier this year, Hudgens opened up about her relationship with Efron, gushing to America's Glamour magazine, "Right off the bat, we had a connection. I think everybody could see it. When we had our audition, they paired us together. And he was adorable. I think that we inspire each other. (I love) having someone to grow with."
Meanwhile, in the September issue of Details magazine, Efron admitted he was contemplating life as a single guy. He said, "Everyone tells me (to play the field). I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that."
More Zac Efron News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App