David Arquette to Poke Fun at Celebrities on New Game Show
David Arquette is putting his wacky persona to good use - he's developing a quirky game show which will see celebrity guests rank themselves against their fellow stars. The "Scream" actor has teamed up with Merv Griffin Entertainment to produce and host "Ranking the Stars", a show featuring a group of famous panelists who are asked to rate one another on a series of topics.
The celebrities will poke fun at themselves as they determine whether they are more or less likely than their fellow panelists to do select tasks, such as tip off the paparazzi to their whereabouts, or record a sex tape, reports trade paper Daily Variety.
And Arquette, whose marriage troubles with wife Courteney Cox have been hitting the headlines in recent months, insists the show is perfectly suited to his style of humor. He tells trade paper Daily Variety, "A lot of my humor is from a self-depreciating place anyway. My flaws are what make me funny and I have no problem letting people poke fun at that."
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke