David Arquette to Poke Fun at Celebrities on New Game Show
David Arquette is putting his wacky persona to good use - he's developing a quirky game show which will see celebrity guests rank themselves against their fellow stars. The "Scream" actor has teamed up with Merv Griffin Entertainment to produce and host "Ranking the Stars", a show featuring a group of famous panelists who are asked to rate one another on a series of topics.
The celebrities will poke fun at themselves as they determine whether they are more or less likely than their fellow panelists to do select tasks, such as tip off the paparazzi to their whereabouts, or record a sex tape, reports trade paper Daily Variety.
And Arquette, whose marriage troubles with wife Courteney Cox have been hitting the headlines in recent months, insists the show is perfectly suited to his style of humor. He tells trade paper Daily Variety, "A lot of my humor is from a self-depreciating place anyway. My flaws are what make me funny and I have no problem letting people poke fun at that."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?