David Arquette to Poke Fun at Celebrities on New Game Show
David Arquette is putting his wacky persona to good use - he's developing a quirky game show which will see celebrity guests rank themselves against their fellow stars. The "Scream" actor has teamed up with Merv Griffin Entertainment to produce and host "Ranking the Stars", a show featuring a group of famous panelists who are asked to rate one another on a series of topics.
The celebrities will poke fun at themselves as they determine whether they are more or less likely than their fellow panelists to do select tasks, such as tip off the paparazzi to their whereabouts, or record a sex tape, reports trade paper Daily Variety.
And Arquette, whose marriage troubles with wife Courteney Cox have been hitting the headlines in recent months, insists the show is perfectly suited to his style of humor. He tells trade paper Daily Variety, "A lot of my humor is from a self-depreciating place anyway. My flaws are what make me funny and I have no problem letting people poke fun at that."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed