David Arquette to Poke Fun at Celebrities on New Game Show
David Arquette is putting his wacky persona to good use - he's developing a quirky game show which will see celebrity guests rank themselves against their fellow stars. The "Scream" actor has teamed up with Merv Griffin Entertainment to produce and host "Ranking the Stars", a show featuring a group of famous panelists who are asked to rate one another on a series of topics.
The celebrities will poke fun at themselves as they determine whether they are more or less likely than their fellow panelists to do select tasks, such as tip off the paparazzi to their whereabouts, or record a sex tape, reports trade paper Daily Variety.
And Arquette, whose marriage troubles with wife Courteney Cox have been hitting the headlines in recent months, insists the show is perfectly suited to his style of humor. He tells trade paper Daily Variety, "A lot of my humor is from a self-depreciating place anyway. My flaws are what make me funny and I have no problem letting people poke fun at that."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group