David Arquette to Poke Fun at Celebrities on New Game Show
David Arquette is putting his wacky persona to good use - he's developing a quirky game show which will see celebrity guests rank themselves against their fellow stars. The "Scream" actor has teamed up with Merv Griffin Entertainment to produce and host "Ranking the Stars", a show featuring a group of famous panelists who are asked to rate one another on a series of topics.
The celebrities will poke fun at themselves as they determine whether they are more or less likely than their fellow panelists to do select tasks, such as tip off the paparazzi to their whereabouts, or record a sex tape, reports trade paper Daily Variety.
And Arquette, whose marriage troubles with wife Courteney Cox have been hitting the headlines in recent months, insists the show is perfectly suited to his style of humor. He tells trade paper Daily Variety, "A lot of my humor is from a self-depreciating place anyway. My flaws are what make me funny and I have no problem letting people poke fun at that."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour