Brandon Mychal Smith Backs Out of 'Skating with the Stars' Due to Illness
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been forced to hang up his ice skates and quit U.S. reality show "Skating with the Stars" after falling ill with a mystery ailment. The "Sonny with a Chance" star initially pulled out of the TV competition last week after he was hospitalized with breathing difficulties.
It later emerged he had also been vomiting during rehearsals and a representative for the show attributed the sickness to food poisoning. But the 21 year old found himself back in hospital after the incident and has undergone tests to determine the cause of his illness. Sources close to Smith tell TMZ.com the actor has been left so weak by the ailment, he's barely able to stand.
Brandon Mychal Smith was supposed to continue competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'