Brandon Mychal Smith Backs Out of 'Skating with the Stars' Due to Illness
Actor/rapper Brandon Mychal Smith has been forced to hang up his ice skates and quit U.S. reality show "Skating with the Stars" after falling ill with a mystery ailment. The "Sonny with a Chance" star initially pulled out of the TV competition last week after he was hospitalized with breathing difficulties.
It later emerged he had also been vomiting during rehearsals and a representative for the show attributed the sickness to food poisoning. But the 21 year old found himself back in hospital after the incident and has undergone tests to determine the cause of his illness. Sources close to Smith tell TMZ.com the actor has been left so weak by the ailment, he's barely able to stand.
Brandon Mychal Smith was supposed to continue competing on the "Dancing with the Stars" spin-off program alongside rocker Vince Neil and actress Rebecca Budig.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy