Sandra Bullock and Oprah Winfrey Among 2011 Oscar Presenters
Oscar winners Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock and Marisa Tomei have become the first stars announced as presenters at the 83rd Academy Awards next year. Berry won a Best Actress Oscar in 2001 for "Monster's Ball", Tomei a Best Supporting Actress award in 1992 and Bridges and Bullock landed top acting honors this year for their roles in "Crazy Heart" and "The Blind Side".
Oprah Winfrey, who was Oscar-nominated for her supporting role in "The Color Purple", will also present on the Academy Awards telecast, producers Bruce Cohen and Don Mischer announced on Monday, December 13. The Oscars will be presented on February 27.
The upcoming show will be hosted by duo Anne Hathaway and James Franco. The job reportedly was offered to Hugh Jackman who previously hosted the Oscars prizegiving in 2009, but he was forced to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal