Sandra Bullock and Oprah Winfrey Among 2011 Oscar Presenters
Oscar winners Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock and Marisa Tomei have become the first stars announced as presenters at the 83rd Academy Awards next year. Berry won a Best Actress Oscar in 2001 for "Monster's Ball", Tomei a Best Supporting Actress award in 1992 and Bridges and Bullock landed top acting honors this year for their roles in "Crazy Heart" and "The Blind Side".
Oprah Winfrey, who was Oscar-nominated for her supporting role in "The Color Purple", will also present on the Academy Awards telecast, producers Bruce Cohen and Don Mischer announced on Monday, December 13. The Oscars will be presented on February 27.
The upcoming show will be hosted by duo Anne Hathaway and James Franco. The job reportedly was offered to Hugh Jackman who previously hosted the Oscars prizegiving in 2009, but he was forced to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl