Sandra Bullock and Oprah Winfrey Among 2011 Oscar Presenters
Oscar winners Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock and Marisa Tomei have become the first stars announced as presenters at the 83rd Academy Awards next year. Berry won a Best Actress Oscar in 2001 for "Monster's Ball", Tomei a Best Supporting Actress award in 1992 and Bridges and Bullock landed top acting honors this year for their roles in "Crazy Heart" and "The Blind Side".
Oprah Winfrey, who was Oscar-nominated for her supporting role in "The Color Purple", will also present on the Academy Awards telecast, producers Bruce Cohen and Don Mischer announced on Monday, December 13. The Oscars will be presented on February 27.
The upcoming show will be hosted by duo Anne Hathaway and James Franco. The job reportedly was offered to Hugh Jackman who previously hosted the Oscars prizegiving in 2009, but he was forced to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months