Duff McKagan and Wife Go Naked for PETA
Rocker Duff McKagan has stripped naked for a new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) anti-fur campaign. The Velvet Revolver bassist agreed to shed his clothes for the shoot, which boasts the tagline: "Ink, not mink. Be comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs."
The star is joined by his wife Susan for the saucy shots, which show them cuddling up together. "I think we should know better than that," Susan told PETA. "Whether you're a designer or a celebrity, or a stylist, a photographer, I think everyone should share responsibility in bringing more awareness that, hey, [fur's] not necessary, it's out of fashion, it's completely immoral to the animals."
Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro has previously fronted the campaign.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie