Duff McKagan and Wife Go Naked for PETA
Rocker Duff McKagan has stripped naked for a new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) anti-fur campaign. The Velvet Revolver bassist agreed to shed his clothes for the shoot, which boasts the tagline: "Ink, not mink. Be comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs."
The star is joined by his wife Susan for the saucy shots, which show them cuddling up together. "I think we should know better than that," Susan told PETA. "Whether you're a designer or a celebrity, or a stylist, a photographer, I think everyone should share responsibility in bringing more awareness that, hey, [fur's] not necessary, it's out of fashion, it's completely immoral to the animals."
Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro has previously fronted the campaign.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week