Duff McKagan and Wife Go Naked for PETA
Rocker Duff McKagan has stripped naked for a new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) anti-fur campaign. The Velvet Revolver bassist agreed to shed his clothes for the shoot, which boasts the tagline: "Ink, not mink. Be comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs."
The star is joined by his wife Susan for the saucy shots, which show them cuddling up together. "I think we should know better than that," Susan told PETA. "Whether you're a designer or a celebrity, or a stylist, a photographer, I think everyone should share responsibility in bringing more awareness that, hey, [fur's] not necessary, it's out of fashion, it's completely immoral to the animals."
Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro has previously fronted the campaign.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'