Duff McKagan and Wife Go Naked for PETA
Rocker Duff McKagan has stripped naked for a new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) anti-fur campaign. The Velvet Revolver bassist agreed to shed his clothes for the shoot, which boasts the tagline: "Ink, not mink. Be comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs."
The star is joined by his wife Susan for the saucy shots, which show them cuddling up together. "I think we should know better than that," Susan told PETA. "Whether you're a designer or a celebrity, or a stylist, a photographer, I think everyone should share responsibility in bringing more awareness that, hey, [fur's] not necessary, it's out of fashion, it's completely immoral to the animals."
Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro has previously fronted the campaign.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'