Duff McKagan and Wife Go Naked for PETA
Rocker Duff McKagan has stripped naked for a new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) anti-fur campaign. The Velvet Revolver bassist agreed to shed his clothes for the shoot, which boasts the tagline: "Ink, not mink. Be comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs."
The star is joined by his wife Susan for the saucy shots, which show them cuddling up together. "I think we should know better than that," Susan told PETA. "Whether you're a designer or a celebrity, or a stylist, a photographer, I think everyone should share responsibility in bringing more awareness that, hey, [fur's] not necessary, it's out of fashion, it's completely immoral to the animals."
Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro has previously fronted the campaign.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...