Jennifer Grey Recovering After Back Surgery
Jennifer Grey is recovering at home following surgery to treat a back injury she sustained while competing in U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars". The "Dirty Dancing" actress was crowned the queen of the dancefloor last month but almost pulled out of the finale altogether after rupturing a disc in her back, prompting a brief hospital visit.
Grey went under the knife for a minor operation to fix the injury last week - and the surgery was a success. The actress tells People.com, "I'm still recovering at home. I have to rest a bit more, but I feel great - completely pain free."
Doctor Robert S. Bray Jr. reveals he removed "a huge fragment" from Grey's back during the procedure.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake