Jennifer Grey Recovering After Back Surgery
Jennifer Grey is recovering at home following surgery to treat a back injury she sustained while competing in U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars". The "Dirty Dancing" actress was crowned the queen of the dancefloor last month but almost pulled out of the finale altogether after rupturing a disc in her back, prompting a brief hospital visit.
Grey went under the knife for a minor operation to fix the injury last week - and the surgery was a success. The actress tells People.com, "I'm still recovering at home. I have to rest a bit more, but I feel great - completely pain free."
Doctor Robert S. Bray Jr. reveals he removed "a huge fragment" from Grey's back during the procedure.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video