Jennifer Grey Recovering After Back Surgery
Jennifer Grey is recovering at home following surgery to treat a back injury she sustained while competing in U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars". The "Dirty Dancing" actress was crowned the queen of the dancefloor last month but almost pulled out of the finale altogether after rupturing a disc in her back, prompting a brief hospital visit.
Grey went under the knife for a minor operation to fix the injury last week - and the surgery was a success. The actress tells People.com, "I'm still recovering at home. I have to rest a bit more, but I feel great - completely pain free."
Doctor Robert S. Bray Jr. reveals he removed "a huge fragment" from Grey's back during the procedure.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies