Jennifer Grey Recovering After Back Surgery
Jennifer Grey is recovering at home following surgery to treat a back injury she sustained while competing in U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars". The "Dirty Dancing" actress was crowned the queen of the dancefloor last month but almost pulled out of the finale altogether after rupturing a disc in her back, prompting a brief hospital visit.
Grey went under the knife for a minor operation to fix the injury last week - and the surgery was a success. The actress tells People.com, "I'm still recovering at home. I have to rest a bit more, but I feel great - completely pain free."
Doctor Robert S. Bray Jr. reveals he removed "a huge fragment" from Grey's back during the procedure.
More Jennifer Grey News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC