Jennifer Grey Recovering After Back Surgery
Jennifer Grey is recovering at home following surgery to treat a back injury she sustained while competing in U.S. show "Dancing with the Stars". The "Dirty Dancing" actress was crowned the queen of the dancefloor last month but almost pulled out of the finale altogether after rupturing a disc in her back, prompting a brief hospital visit.
Grey went under the knife for a minor operation to fix the injury last week - and the surgery was a success. The actress tells People.com, "I'm still recovering at home. I have to rest a bit more, but I feel great - completely pain free."
Doctor Robert S. Bray Jr. reveals he removed "a huge fragment" from Grey's back during the procedure.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy