'Black Swan' Receives 12 Nominations at America's BFCA Awards
Natalie Portman's hopes of Oscar glory for her movie "Black Swan" have been given a major boost by America's Broadcast Film Critics Association - the film has landed a record 12 nominations for the January prizegiving.
The psychological thriller scored one more Critics' Choice Movie Awards nomination than "The King's Speech" and "True Grit" on Monday, December 13, while Christopher Nolan's mind-bending "Inception" will compete in 10 categories.
Colin Firth, James Franco, Jeff Bridges, Robert Duvall, Jesse Eisenberg and Ryan Gosling will fight it out for the Best Actor prize, while Portman will go up against other leading ladies Annette Bening, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Williams and "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" star Noomi Rapace for Best Actress.
The Critics' Choice Awards will be presented on January 14.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby