Willow Smith Punished by Her Parents for Breaking Their Rules
Pop sensation Willow Smith defied her parents' orders to avoid social networking sites - so mum Jada Pinkett Smith confiscated her computer for a month. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the music industry, but her mum and dad, actor Will Smith, still lay down rules at home for the 10 year old.
And Pinkett Smith admits she was fuming when the youngster set up a personal page on MySpace.com - but she allowed Willow to pick her own punishment. The actress tells Britain's Style magazine, "I told her not to, so I was so mad. I said, 'What do you think I should do now?' So Willow said, 'Mom, take my computer away'. And I said, 'How long for?' She said a month."
"So it's negotiations. I'm not saying it's always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I'm doing my best. Being part of the family she's from, and working in the industry she's chosen, she needs some guidance."
More Willow Smith News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story