Willow Smith Punished by Her Parents for Breaking Their Rules
Pop sensation Willow Smith defied her parents' orders to avoid social networking sites - so mum Jada Pinkett Smith confiscated her computer for a month. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the music industry, but her mum and dad, actor Will Smith, still lay down rules at home for the 10 year old.
And Pinkett Smith admits she was fuming when the youngster set up a personal page on MySpace.com - but she allowed Willow to pick her own punishment. The actress tells Britain's Style magazine, "I told her not to, so I was so mad. I said, 'What do you think I should do now?' So Willow said, 'Mom, take my computer away'. And I said, 'How long for?' She said a month."
"So it's negotiations. I'm not saying it's always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I'm doing my best. Being part of the family she's from, and working in the industry she's chosen, she needs some guidance."
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors