Willow Smith Punished by Her Parents for Breaking Their Rules
Pop sensation Willow Smith defied her parents' orders to avoid social networking sites - so mum Jada Pinkett Smith confiscated her computer for a month. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the music industry, but her mum and dad, actor Will Smith, still lay down rules at home for the 10 year old.
And Pinkett Smith admits she was fuming when the youngster set up a personal page on MySpace.com - but she allowed Willow to pick her own punishment. The actress tells Britain's Style magazine, "I told her not to, so I was so mad. I said, 'What do you think I should do now?' So Willow said, 'Mom, take my computer away'. And I said, 'How long for?' She said a month."
"So it's negotiations. I'm not saying it's always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I'm doing my best. Being part of the family she's from, and working in the industry she's chosen, she needs some guidance."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal