Willow Smith Punished by Her Parents for Breaking Their Rules
Pop sensation Willow Smith defied her parents' orders to avoid social networking sites - so mum Jada Pinkett Smith confiscated her computer for a month. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the music industry, but her mum and dad, actor Will Smith, still lay down rules at home for the 10 year old.
And Pinkett Smith admits she was fuming when the youngster set up a personal page on MySpace.com - but she allowed Willow to pick her own punishment. The actress tells Britain's Style magazine, "I told her not to, so I was so mad. I said, 'What do you think I should do now?' So Willow said, 'Mom, take my computer away'. And I said, 'How long for?' She said a month."
"So it's negotiations. I'm not saying it's always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I'm doing my best. Being part of the family she's from, and working in the industry she's chosen, she needs some guidance."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'