Willow Smith Punished by Her Parents for Breaking Their Rules
Pop sensation Willow Smith defied her parents' orders to avoid social networking sites - so mum Jada Pinkett Smith confiscated her computer for a month. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in the music industry, but her mum and dad, actor Will Smith, still lay down rules at home for the 10 year old.
And Pinkett Smith admits she was fuming when the youngster set up a personal page on MySpace.com - but she allowed Willow to pick her own punishment. The actress tells Britain's Style magazine, "I told her not to, so I was so mad. I said, 'What do you think I should do now?' So Willow said, 'Mom, take my computer away'. And I said, 'How long for?' She said a month."
"So it's negotiations. I'm not saying it's always perfect. I have my bloops and my blunders. But I'm doing my best. Being part of the family she's from, and working in the industry she's chosen, she needs some guidance."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video