Martina Hingis Gets Married to Thibault Hutarlier
Retired tennis star Martina Hingis has wed a French showjumper in Paris following a whirlwind romance. The sportswoman, 30, began dating Thibault Hutarlier earlier this year and they exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in the French capital on Friday, December 10.
Hingis tells Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte, "Our wedding came as a surprise for many, but it has been in planning long in advance." She also revealed the happy couple has delayed a celebration wedding feast - they will be holding the get-together for family and friends next summer.
Martina Hingis was not the only celeb who tied the knot this month. Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte's member Joel Madden walked down the aisle. Their wedding ceremony was witnessed by family and friends including Benji Madden, Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie