Martina Hingis Gets Married to Thibault Hutarlier
Retired tennis star Martina Hingis has wed a French showjumper in Paris following a whirlwind romance. The sportswoman, 30, began dating Thibault Hutarlier earlier this year and they exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in the French capital on Friday, December 10.
Hingis tells Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte, "Our wedding came as a surprise for many, but it has been in planning long in advance." She also revealed the happy couple has delayed a celebration wedding feast - they will be holding the get-together for family and friends next summer.
Martina Hingis was not the only celeb who tied the knot this month. Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte's member Joel Madden walked down the aisle. Their wedding ceremony was witnessed by family and friends including Benji Madden, Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary