Martina Hingis Gets Married to Thibault Hutarlier
Retired tennis star Martina Hingis has wed a French showjumper in Paris following a whirlwind romance. The sportswoman, 30, began dating Thibault Hutarlier earlier this year and they exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in the French capital on Friday, December 10.
Hingis tells Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte, "Our wedding came as a surprise for many, but it has been in planning long in advance." She also revealed the happy couple has delayed a celebration wedding feast - they will be holding the get-together for family and friends next summer.
Martina Hingis was not the only celeb who tied the knot this month. Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte's member Joel Madden walked down the aisle. Their wedding ceremony was witnessed by family and friends including Benji Madden, Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa