Martina Hingis Gets Married to Thibault Hutarlier
Retired tennis star Martina Hingis has wed a French showjumper in Paris following a whirlwind romance. The sportswoman, 30, began dating Thibault Hutarlier earlier this year and they exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in the French capital on Friday, December 10.
Hingis tells Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte, "Our wedding came as a surprise for many, but it has been in planning long in advance." She also revealed the happy couple has delayed a celebration wedding feast - they will be holding the get-together for family and friends next summer.
Martina Hingis was not the only celeb who tied the knot this month. Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte's member Joel Madden walked down the aisle. Their wedding ceremony was witnessed by family and friends including Benji Madden, Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto