Martina Hingis Gets Married to Thibault Hutarlier
Retired tennis star Martina Hingis has wed a French showjumper in Paris following a whirlwind romance. The sportswoman, 30, began dating Thibault Hutarlier earlier this year and they exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in the French capital on Friday, December 10.
Hingis tells Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte, "Our wedding came as a surprise for many, but it has been in planning long in advance." She also revealed the happy couple has delayed a celebration wedding feast - they will be holding the get-together for family and friends next summer.
Martina Hingis was not the only celeb who tied the knot this month. Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte's member Joel Madden walked down the aisle. Their wedding ceremony was witnessed by family and friends including Benji Madden, Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!