Jeff Bridges to Become a Grandfather to His Eldest Daugther's Kid
Actor Jeff Bridges is preparing to welcome a new member into his family - he's set to become a grandfather. The "Crazy Heart" star's eldest daughter Isabelle is pregnant, and the 61 year old is delighted at the prospect of a baby in the family. He tells ETOnline.com, "I got one on the way, Isabelle. Little Gracie. I'm just thrilled... it's wonderful."
While Jeff Bridges is still waiting to become a grandfather, Cee-Lo Green has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He told U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
More Jeff Bridges News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo