Jeff Bridges to Become a Grandfather to His Eldest Daugther's Kid
Actor Jeff Bridges is preparing to welcome a new member into his family - he's set to become a grandfather. The "Crazy Heart" star's eldest daughter Isabelle is pregnant, and the 61 year old is delighted at the prospect of a baby in the family. He tells ETOnline.com, "I got one on the way, Isabelle. Little Gracie. I'm just thrilled... it's wonderful."
While Jeff Bridges is still waiting to become a grandfather, Cee-Lo Green has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He told U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher