Jeff Bridges to Become a Grandfather to His Eldest Daugther's Kid
Actor Jeff Bridges is preparing to welcome a new member into his family - he's set to become a grandfather. The "Crazy Heart" star's eldest daughter Isabelle is pregnant, and the 61 year old is delighted at the prospect of a baby in the family. He tells ETOnline.com, "I got one on the way, Isabelle. Little Gracie. I'm just thrilled... it's wonderful."
While Jeff Bridges is still waiting to become a grandfather, Cee-Lo Green has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He told U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story