Jeff Bridges to Become a Grandfather to His Eldest Daugther's Kid
Actor Jeff Bridges is preparing to welcome a new member into his family - he's set to become a grandfather. The "Crazy Heart" star's eldest daughter Isabelle is pregnant, and the 61 year old is delighted at the prospect of a baby in the family. He tells ETOnline.com, "I got one on the way, Isabelle. Little Gracie. I'm just thrilled... it's wonderful."
While Jeff Bridges is still waiting to become a grandfather, Cee-Lo Green has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He told U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!