Jeff Bridges to Become a Grandfather to His Eldest Daugther's Kid
Actor Jeff Bridges is preparing to welcome a new member into his family - he's set to become a grandfather. The "Crazy Heart" star's eldest daughter Isabelle is pregnant, and the 61 year old is delighted at the prospect of a baby in the family. He tells ETOnline.com, "I got one on the way, Isabelle. Little Gracie. I'm just thrilled... it's wonderful."
While Jeff Bridges is still waiting to become a grandfather, Cee-Lo Green has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He told U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'