Report: Elin Nordegren Moves On From Tiger Woods With Student
Tiger Woods' ex-wife Elin Nordegren is moving on from the shamed sports star - she's dating a new man, according to U.K. reports. The couple split last year after news of the sportsman's numerous infidelities hit the headlines, and their divorce was finalized in August, with the Swedish former model walking away with an estimated $100 million.
She only spoke to the press once throughout the scandal to reveal her embarrassment over her husband's infidelities and insisting she just wanted to focus on her two children and her studies for a college course in psychology.
And now Nordegren has been linked to a 35-year-old South African she met while studying in Florida. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "There's been kissing and cuddling but I don't know if it's gone further."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'