Report: Elin Nordegren Moves On From Tiger Woods With Student
Tiger Woods' ex-wife Elin Nordegren is moving on from the shamed sports star - she's dating a new man, according to U.K. reports. The couple split last year after news of the sportsman's numerous infidelities hit the headlines, and their divorce was finalized in August, with the Swedish former model walking away with an estimated $100 million.
She only spoke to the press once throughout the scandal to reveal her embarrassment over her husband's infidelities and insisting she just wanted to focus on her two children and her studies for a college course in psychology.
And now Nordegren has been linked to a 35-year-old South African she met while studying in Florida. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "There's been kissing and cuddling but I don't know if it's gone further."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7