Report: Elin Nordegren Moves On From Tiger Woods With Student
Tiger Woods' ex-wife Elin Nordegren is moving on from the shamed sports star - she's dating a new man, according to U.K. reports. The couple split last year after news of the sportsman's numerous infidelities hit the headlines, and their divorce was finalized in August, with the Swedish former model walking away with an estimated $100 million.
She only spoke to the press once throughout the scandal to reveal her embarrassment over her husband's infidelities and insisting she just wanted to focus on her two children and her studies for a college course in psychology.
And now Nordegren has been linked to a 35-year-old South African she met while studying in Florida. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "There's been kissing and cuddling but I don't know if it's gone further."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami