Black Eyed Peas Stop Willow Smith From U.K. Number 1
The Black Eyed Peas have denied pop sensation Willow Smith her first U.K. number one - the band's latest song "The Time (Dirty Bit)" has topped the charts. Will Smith's 10-year-old daughter looked all set to top the countdown with her song "Whip My Hair" but the Black Eyed Peas enjoyed a sales surge after their appearance on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor earlier this month and jumped a massive five places to the number one slot.
Smith sits at two while Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" is at three. Rihanna takes the fourth and fifth spots with "What's My Name" and "Only Girl (In The World)". Michael Jackson's first single from his upcoming posthumous album "Michael", "Hold My Hand", limped into the charts at a disappointing number 11.
In the album charts, Take That maintained a fourth week at number one with "Progress", while "Crazy Love" by Michael Buble is at two and Olly Murs' self-titled debut record is at three.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'