Black Eyed Peas Stop Willow Smith From U.K. Number 1
The Black Eyed Peas have denied pop sensation Willow Smith her first U.K. number one - the band's latest song "The Time (Dirty Bit)" has topped the charts. Will Smith's 10-year-old daughter looked all set to top the countdown with her song "Whip My Hair" but the Black Eyed Peas enjoyed a sales surge after their appearance on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor earlier this month and jumped a massive five places to the number one slot.
Smith sits at two while Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" is at three. Rihanna takes the fourth and fifth spots with "What's My Name" and "Only Girl (In The World)". Michael Jackson's first single from his upcoming posthumous album "Michael", "Hold My Hand", limped into the charts at a disappointing number 11.
In the album charts, Take That maintained a fourth week at number one with "Progress", while "Crazy Love" by Michael Buble is at two and Olly Murs' self-titled debut record is at three.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande