Black Eyed Peas Stop Willow Smith From U.K. Number 1
The Black Eyed Peas have denied pop sensation Willow Smith her first U.K. number one - the band's latest song "The Time (Dirty Bit)" has topped the charts. Will Smith's 10-year-old daughter looked all set to top the countdown with her song "Whip My Hair" but the Black Eyed Peas enjoyed a sales surge after their appearance on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor earlier this month and jumped a massive five places to the number one slot.
Smith sits at two while Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" is at three. Rihanna takes the fourth and fifth spots with "What's My Name" and "Only Girl (In The World)". Michael Jackson's first single from his upcoming posthumous album "Michael", "Hold My Hand", limped into the charts at a disappointing number 11.
In the album charts, Take That maintained a fourth week at number one with "Progress", while "Crazy Love" by Michael Buble is at two and Olly Murs' self-titled debut record is at three.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...