Black Eyed Peas Stop Willow Smith From U.K. Number 1
The Black Eyed Peas have denied pop sensation Willow Smith her first U.K. number one - the band's latest song "The Time (Dirty Bit)" has topped the charts. Will Smith's 10-year-old daughter looked all set to top the countdown with her song "Whip My Hair" but the Black Eyed Peas enjoyed a sales surge after their appearance on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor earlier this month and jumped a massive five places to the number one slot.
Smith sits at two while Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" is at three. Rihanna takes the fourth and fifth spots with "What's My Name" and "Only Girl (In The World)". Michael Jackson's first single from his upcoming posthumous album "Michael", "Hold My Hand", limped into the charts at a disappointing number 11.
In the album charts, Take That maintained a fourth week at number one with "Progress", while "Crazy Love" by Michael Buble is at two and Olly Murs' self-titled debut record is at three.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'