Black Eyed Peas Stop Willow Smith From U.K. Number 1
The Black Eyed Peas have denied pop sensation Willow Smith her first U.K. number one - the band's latest song "The Time (Dirty Bit)" has topped the charts. Will Smith's 10-year-old daughter looked all set to top the countdown with her song "Whip My Hair" but the Black Eyed Peas enjoyed a sales surge after their appearance on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor earlier this month and jumped a massive five places to the number one slot.
Smith sits at two while Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" is at three. Rihanna takes the fourth and fifth spots with "What's My Name" and "Only Girl (In The World)". Michael Jackson's first single from his upcoming posthumous album "Michael", "Hold My Hand", limped into the charts at a disappointing number 11.
In the album charts, Take That maintained a fourth week at number one with "Progress", while "Crazy Love" by Michael Buble is at two and Olly Murs' self-titled debut record is at three.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character