Robbie Williams Withdraws From Take That's $3 Million Concert
Robbie Williams has pulled out of a planned $3 million show for record label bosses on New Year's Eve because of "family commitments". The "Angels" hitmaker recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the star left in 1995.
The band was set to ring in the New Year with a massive concert in Barbados as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal. But Williams will no longer be part of the line-up. His spokesperson tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "He has prior family commitments. As far as I know he's fine."
Most recently, Robbie Williams performed on "The X Factor" finale. The Take That star made a duet with One Direction in "She's the One".
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary