Robbie Williams Withdraws From Take That's $3 Million Concert
Robbie Williams has pulled out of a planned $3 million show for record label bosses on New Year's Eve because of "family commitments". The "Angels" hitmaker recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the star left in 1995.
The band was set to ring in the New Year with a massive concert in Barbados as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal. But Williams will no longer be part of the line-up. His spokesperson tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "He has prior family commitments. As far as I know he's fine."
Most recently, Robbie Williams performed on "The X Factor" finale. The Take That star made a duet with One Direction in "She's the One".
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope