Robbie Williams Withdraws From Take That's $3 Million Concert
Robbie Williams has pulled out of a planned $3 million show for record label bosses on New Year's Eve because of "family commitments". The "Angels" hitmaker recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the star left in 1995.
The band was set to ring in the New Year with a massive concert in Barbados as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal. But Williams will no longer be part of the line-up. His spokesperson tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "He has prior family commitments. As far as I know he's fine."
Most recently, Robbie Williams performed on "The X Factor" finale. The Take That star made a duet with One Direction in "She's the One".
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation