Robbie Williams Withdraws From Take That's $3 Million Concert
Robbie Williams has pulled out of a planned $3 million show for record label bosses on New Year's Eve because of "family commitments". The "Angels" hitmaker recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the star left in 1995.
The band was set to ring in the New Year with a massive concert in Barbados as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal. But Williams will no longer be part of the line-up. His spokesperson tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "He has prior family commitments. As far as I know he's fine."
Most recently, Robbie Williams performed on "The X Factor" finale. The Take That star made a duet with One Direction in "She's the One".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes