Robbie Williams Withdraws From Take That's $3 Million Concert
Robbie Williams has pulled out of a planned $3 million show for record label bosses on New Year's Eve because of "family commitments". The "Angels" hitmaker recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the star left in 1995.
The band was set to ring in the New Year with a massive concert in Barbados as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal. But Williams will no longer be part of the line-up. His spokesperson tells Britain's Mail On Sunday, "He has prior family commitments. As far as I know he's fine."
Most recently, Robbie Williams performed on "The X Factor" finale. The Take That star made a duet with One Direction in "She's the One".
More Robbie Williams News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music