Nicole Richie Denies Agreeing to Publish Wedding Pics for $100,000
A representative for Nicole Richie has dismissed reports the star has signed a $100,000 deal with a U.S. magazine to publish snaps of her wedding to Joel Madden. The couple married in front of friends and family during a romantic ceremony at Richie's father Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills estate on Saturday, December 11.
Madden's twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate Benji Madden served as best man while the socialite's pal Samantha Ronson was among the bridesmaids. Other guests included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner. The happy couple's children, Harlow, two, and 15-month-old Sparrow, were also at the ceremony.
Weekend reports suggested the couple's representatives were negotiating an exclusive magazine deal ahead of the big day, with aims to land a whopping $100,000 for the snaps, which the socialite reportedly planned to donate to charity. However, Richie's rep has denied the claims, telling the New York Post: "Your information is incorrect."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves