Nicole Richie Denies Agreeing to Publish Wedding Pics for $100,000
A representative for Nicole Richie has dismissed reports the star has signed a $100,000 deal with a U.S. magazine to publish snaps of her wedding to Joel Madden. The couple married in front of friends and family during a romantic ceremony at Richie's father Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills estate on Saturday, December 11.
Madden's twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate Benji Madden served as best man while the socialite's pal Samantha Ronson was among the bridesmaids. Other guests included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner. The happy couple's children, Harlow, two, and 15-month-old Sparrow, were also at the ceremony.
Weekend reports suggested the couple's representatives were negotiating an exclusive magazine deal ahead of the big day, with aims to land a whopping $100,000 for the snaps, which the socialite reportedly planned to donate to charity. However, Richie's rep has denied the claims, telling the New York Post: "Your information is incorrect."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal