Nicole Richie Denies Agreeing to Publish Wedding Pics for $100,000
A representative for Nicole Richie has dismissed reports the star has signed a $100,000 deal with a U.S. magazine to publish snaps of her wedding to Joel Madden. The couple married in front of friends and family during a romantic ceremony at Richie's father Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills estate on Saturday, December 11.
Madden's twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate Benji Madden served as best man while the socialite's pal Samantha Ronson was among the bridesmaids. Other guests included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner. The happy couple's children, Harlow, two, and 15-month-old Sparrow, were also at the ceremony.
Weekend reports suggested the couple's representatives were negotiating an exclusive magazine deal ahead of the big day, with aims to land a whopping $100,000 for the snaps, which the socialite reportedly planned to donate to charity. However, Richie's rep has denied the claims, telling the New York Post: "Your information is incorrect."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars