Nicole Richie Denies Agreeing to Publish Wedding Pics for $100,000
A representative for Nicole Richie has dismissed reports the star has signed a $100,000 deal with a U.S. magazine to publish snaps of her wedding to Joel Madden. The couple married in front of friends and family during a romantic ceremony at Richie's father Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills estate on Saturday, December 11.
Madden's twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate Benji Madden served as best man while the socialite's pal Samantha Ronson was among the bridesmaids. Other guests included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner. The happy couple's children, Harlow, two, and 15-month-old Sparrow, were also at the ceremony.
Weekend reports suggested the couple's representatives were negotiating an exclusive magazine deal ahead of the big day, with aims to land a whopping $100,000 for the snaps, which the socialite reportedly planned to donate to charity. However, Richie's rep has denied the claims, telling the New York Post: "Your information is incorrect."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?