Nicole Richie Denies Agreeing to Publish Wedding Pics for $100,000
A representative for Nicole Richie has dismissed reports the star has signed a $100,000 deal with a U.S. magazine to publish snaps of her wedding to Joel Madden. The couple married in front of friends and family during a romantic ceremony at Richie's father Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills estate on Saturday, December 11.
Madden's twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate Benji Madden served as best man while the socialite's pal Samantha Ronson was among the bridesmaids. Other guests included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson and Kris Jenner. The happy couple's children, Harlow, two, and 15-month-old Sparrow, were also at the ceremony.
Weekend reports suggested the couple's representatives were negotiating an exclusive magazine deal ahead of the big day, with aims to land a whopping $100,000 for the snaps, which the socialite reportedly planned to donate to charity. However, Richie's rep has denied the claims, telling the New York Post: "Your information is incorrect."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism