Ronan Keating and Wife to Move to New Marital Home
Irish singer Ronan Keating is hoping for a fresh start with wife Yvonne following his cheating scandal earlier this year - they've bought a new marital home. The Boyzone star separated from his spouse of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation in October after they were pictured cuddling affectionately during a day out in Sydney, where the singer was working as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. Keating has revealed he and Yvonne are back together and they'll be celebrating Christmas in a new home with their three children - and the pop star hopes it will help them move on from their past heartache.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "We're moving into a new house on Friday. It's such a stressful experience and trust me, I've been through some s**t. It's a new start for us. Yvonne has done all the decorating in the house and has been brilliant at it. It's a lovely new big house."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues