Ronan Keating and Wife to Move to New Marital Home
Irish singer Ronan Keating is hoping for a fresh start with wife Yvonne following his cheating scandal earlier this year - they've bought a new marital home. The Boyzone star separated from his spouse of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation in October after they were pictured cuddling affectionately during a day out in Sydney, where the singer was working as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. Keating has revealed he and Yvonne are back together and they'll be celebrating Christmas in a new home with their three children - and the pop star hopes it will help them move on from their past heartache.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "We're moving into a new house on Friday. It's such a stressful experience and trust me, I've been through some s**t. It's a new start for us. Yvonne has done all the decorating in the house and has been brilliant at it. It's a lovely new big house."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March