Ronan Keating and Wife to Move to New Marital Home
Irish singer Ronan Keating is hoping for a fresh start with wife Yvonne following his cheating scandal earlier this year - they've bought a new marital home. The Boyzone star separated from his spouse of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation in October after they were pictured cuddling affectionately during a day out in Sydney, where the singer was working as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. Keating has revealed he and Yvonne are back together and they'll be celebrating Christmas in a new home with their three children - and the pop star hopes it will help them move on from their past heartache.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "We're moving into a new house on Friday. It's such a stressful experience and trust me, I've been through some s**t. It's a new start for us. Yvonne has done all the decorating in the house and has been brilliant at it. It's a lovely new big house."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child