Ronan Keating and Wife to Move to New Marital Home
Irish singer Ronan Keating is hoping for a fresh start with wife Yvonne following his cheating scandal earlier this year - they've bought a new marital home. The Boyzone star separated from his spouse of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation in October after they were pictured cuddling affectionately during a day out in Sydney, where the singer was working as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. Keating has revealed he and Yvonne are back together and they'll be celebrating Christmas in a new home with their three children - and the pop star hopes it will help them move on from their past heartache.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "We're moving into a new house on Friday. It's such a stressful experience and trust me, I've been through some s**t. It's a new start for us. Yvonne has done all the decorating in the house and has been brilliant at it. It's a lovely new big house."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart