Ronan Keating and Wife to Move to New Marital Home
Irish singer Ronan Keating is hoping for a fresh start with wife Yvonne following his cheating scandal earlier this year - they've bought a new marital home. The Boyzone star separated from his spouse of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
The pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation in October after they were pictured cuddling affectionately during a day out in Sydney, where the singer was working as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. Keating has revealed he and Yvonne are back together and they'll be celebrating Christmas in a new home with their three children - and the pop star hopes it will help them move on from their past heartache.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "We're moving into a new house on Friday. It's such a stressful experience and trust me, I've been through some s**t. It's a new start for us. Yvonne has done all the decorating in the house and has been brilliant at it. It's a lovely new big house."
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army