Guy Ritchie to Reunite With Madonna on Christmas and Leave His Girlfriend Alone
Director Guy Ritchie will spend Christmas with his ex-wife Madonna so he can celebrate the holiday with their children, according to a new U.K. report. The former couple, which split in 2008 after almost eight years of marriage, is said to be planning to reunite on December 25 for the sake of their son Rocco, Madonna's daughter Lourdes and adopted tots David and Mercy.
But Ritchie's plans have angered his new girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley, who will not be joining her partner, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday. A source tells the publication, "Jacqui was really looking forward to spending Christmas with her man but is now feeling very much left out in the cold."
"Guy is excited about spoiling his children on Christmas Day. He has told Jacqui he's spending it with his ex-wife for the sake of the children - but it hasn't gone down at all well."
More Madonna News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off