Guy Ritchie to Reunite With Madonna on Christmas and Leave His Girlfriend Alone
Director Guy Ritchie will spend Christmas with his ex-wife Madonna so he can celebrate the holiday with their children, according to a new U.K. report. The former couple, which split in 2008 after almost eight years of marriage, is said to be planning to reunite on December 25 for the sake of their son Rocco, Madonna's daughter Lourdes and adopted tots David and Mercy.
But Ritchie's plans have angered his new girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley, who will not be joining her partner, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday. A source tells the publication, "Jacqui was really looking forward to spending Christmas with her man but is now feeling very much left out in the cold."
"Guy is excited about spoiling his children on Christmas Day. He has told Jacqui he's spending it with his ex-wife for the sake of the children - but it hasn't gone down at all well."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'