Guy Ritchie to Reunite With Madonna on Christmas and Leave His Girlfriend Alone
Director Guy Ritchie will spend Christmas with his ex-wife Madonna so he can celebrate the holiday with their children, according to a new U.K. report. The former couple, which split in 2008 after almost eight years of marriage, is said to be planning to reunite on December 25 for the sake of their son Rocco, Madonna's daughter Lourdes and adopted tots David and Mercy.
But Ritchie's plans have angered his new girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley, who will not be joining her partner, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday. A source tells the publication, "Jacqui was really looking forward to spending Christmas with her man but is now feeling very much left out in the cold."
"Guy is excited about spoiling his children on Christmas Day. He has told Jacqui he's spending it with his ex-wife for the sake of the children - but it hasn't gone down at all well."
More Madonna News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs