Guy Ritchie to Reunite With Madonna on Christmas and Leave His Girlfriend Alone
Director Guy Ritchie will spend Christmas with his ex-wife Madonna so he can celebrate the holiday with their children, according to a new U.K. report. The former couple, which split in 2008 after almost eight years of marriage, is said to be planning to reunite on December 25 for the sake of their son Rocco, Madonna's daughter Lourdes and adopted tots David and Mercy.
But Ritchie's plans have angered his new girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley, who will not be joining her partner, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday. A source tells the publication, "Jacqui was really looking forward to spending Christmas with her man but is now feeling very much left out in the cold."
"Guy is excited about spoiling his children on Christmas Day. He has told Jacqui he's spending it with his ex-wife for the sake of the children - but it hasn't gone down at all well."
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!