Guy Ritchie to Reunite With Madonna on Christmas and Leave His Girlfriend Alone
Director Guy Ritchie will spend Christmas with his ex-wife Madonna so he can celebrate the holiday with their children, according to a new U.K. report. The former couple, which split in 2008 after almost eight years of marriage, is said to be planning to reunite on December 25 for the sake of their son Rocco, Madonna's daughter Lourdes and adopted tots David and Mercy.
But Ritchie's plans have angered his new girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley, who will not be joining her partner, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday. A source tells the publication, "Jacqui was really looking forward to spending Christmas with her man but is now feeling very much left out in the cold."
"Guy is excited about spoiling his children on Christmas Day. He has told Jacqui he's spending it with his ex-wife for the sake of the children - but it hasn't gone down at all well."
More Madonna News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy