Sandra Bullock, Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa Are Personalities of 2010
Sandra Bullock, Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa have been named on Parade magazine's first annual Personalities of the Year list. Bullock dominated headlines in early 2010 when she took home a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in "The Blind Side", while just days later it was revealed her husband Jesse James had cheated on her.
She bounced back from the scandal by revealing she had secretly become a mother to adopted baby Louis in January and Parade editors have applauded the star for her strength during the breakdown of her relationship.
Middleton, who became engaged to Prince William in October and will wed at London's Westminster Abbey in April, Lady GaGa and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch were also feted by Parade in the list, which features in Sunday's edition.
Bret Michaels, who has overcome a series of health setbacks this year, also makes the rundown. The Poison rocker underwent an emergency appendectomy before collapsing from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage in April, and later suffered a stroke. He was subsequently diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism