Sandra Bullock, Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa Are Personalities of 2010
Sandra Bullock, Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa have been named on Parade magazine's first annual Personalities of the Year list. Bullock dominated headlines in early 2010 when she took home a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in "The Blind Side", while just days later it was revealed her husband Jesse James had cheated on her.
She bounced back from the scandal by revealing she had secretly become a mother to adopted baby Louis in January and Parade editors have applauded the star for her strength during the breakdown of her relationship.
Middleton, who became engaged to Prince William in October and will wed at London's Westminster Abbey in April, Lady GaGa and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch were also feted by Parade in the list, which features in Sunday's edition.
Bret Michaels, who has overcome a series of health setbacks this year, also makes the rundown. The Poison rocker underwent an emergency appendectomy before collapsing from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage in April, and later suffered a stroke. He was subsequently diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?