Sandra Bullock, Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa Are Personalities of 2010
Sandra Bullock, Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa have been named on Parade magazine's first annual Personalities of the Year list. Bullock dominated headlines in early 2010 when she took home a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in "The Blind Side", while just days later it was revealed her husband Jesse James had cheated on her.
She bounced back from the scandal by revealing she had secretly become a mother to adopted baby Louis in January and Parade editors have applauded the star for her strength during the breakdown of her relationship.
Middleton, who became engaged to Prince William in October and will wed at London's Westminster Abbey in April, Lady GaGa and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch were also feted by Parade in the list, which features in Sunday's edition.
Bret Michaels, who has overcome a series of health setbacks this year, also makes the rundown. The Poison rocker underwent an emergency appendectomy before collapsing from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage in April, and later suffered a stroke. He was subsequently diagnosed with a hole in his heart.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville