Selena Gomez: Breakfast With Justin Bieber Was 'Innocent'
Selena Gomez has brushed off fresh rumors she's romancing teen sensation Justin Bieber, insisting the 'date' they were spotted on was an "innocent" breakfast. Gomez and the "Baby" hitmaker sparked speculation they are a couple on Wednesday, December 8 when they were seen enjoying breakfast together at the International House of Pancakes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The pair has been at the center of romance gossip over the last year - but Gomez insists they are just friends. She tells MTV News, "It was pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes? We were both performing in the same place so we went and had pancakes together. That's all it is. All innocent."
Gomez however did not address why they left the place holding hands and whether the employee's testimony that they were very affectionate inside the eatery was true or not.
More Selena Gomez News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'