Selena Gomez: Breakfast With Justin Bieber Was 'Innocent'
Selena Gomez has brushed off fresh rumors she's romancing teen sensation Justin Bieber, insisting the 'date' they were spotted on was an "innocent" breakfast. Gomez and the "Baby" hitmaker sparked speculation they are a couple on Wednesday, December 8 when they were seen enjoying breakfast together at the International House of Pancakes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The pair has been at the center of romance gossip over the last year - but Gomez insists they are just friends. She tells MTV News, "It was pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes? We were both performing in the same place so we went and had pancakes together. That's all it is. All innocent."
Gomez however did not address why they left the place holding hands and whether the employee's testimony that they were very affectionate inside the eatery was true or not.
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3