Selena Gomez: Breakfast With Justin Bieber Was 'Innocent'
Selena Gomez has brushed off fresh rumors she's romancing teen sensation Justin Bieber, insisting the 'date' they were spotted on was an "innocent" breakfast. Gomez and the "Baby" hitmaker sparked speculation they are a couple on Wednesday, December 8 when they were seen enjoying breakfast together at the International House of Pancakes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The pair has been at the center of romance gossip over the last year - but Gomez insists they are just friends. She tells MTV News, "It was pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes? We were both performing in the same place so we went and had pancakes together. That's all it is. All innocent."
Gomez however did not address why they left the place holding hands and whether the employee's testimony that they were very affectionate inside the eatery was true or not.
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival