Selena Gomez: Breakfast With Justin Bieber Was 'Innocent'
Selena Gomez has brushed off fresh rumors she's romancing teen sensation Justin Bieber, insisting the 'date' they were spotted on was an "innocent" breakfast. Gomez and the "Baby" hitmaker sparked speculation they are a couple on Wednesday, December 8 when they were seen enjoying breakfast together at the International House of Pancakes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The pair has been at the center of romance gossip over the last year - but Gomez insists they are just friends. She tells MTV News, "It was pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes? We were both performing in the same place so we went and had pancakes together. That's all it is. All innocent."
Gomez however did not address why they left the place holding hands and whether the employee's testimony that they were very affectionate inside the eatery was true or not.
More Selena Gomez News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs