Selena Gomez: Breakfast With Justin Bieber Was 'Innocent'
Selena Gomez has brushed off fresh rumors she's romancing teen sensation Justin Bieber, insisting the 'date' they were spotted on was an "innocent" breakfast. Gomez and the "Baby" hitmaker sparked speculation they are a couple on Wednesday, December 8 when they were seen enjoying breakfast together at the International House of Pancakes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The pair has been at the center of romance gossip over the last year - but Gomez insists they are just friends. She tells MTV News, "It was pancakes. Who doesn't like pancakes? We were both performing in the same place so we went and had pancakes together. That's all it is. All innocent."
Gomez however did not address why they left the place holding hands and whether the employee's testimony that they were very affectionate inside the eatery was true or not.
More Selena Gomez News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special