Joanna Garcia Married Nick Swisher in Lavish Ceremony
Actress Joanna Garcia married baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday. The former "Privileged" star and Swisher exchanged vows in front of a star-studded wedding party at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort.
Guests at the ceremony included actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. Garcia, who wore an ivory-colored strapless gown, uploaded a picture of the ocean view from the resort to her Twitter.com followers on Saturday, alongside the caption "Pure MAGIC".
The actress became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May after they began dating in early 2009.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says