Joanna Garcia Married Nick Swisher in Lavish Ceremony
Actress Joanna Garcia married baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday. The former "Privileged" star and Swisher exchanged vows in front of a star-studded wedding party at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort.
Guests at the ceremony included actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. Garcia, who wore an ivory-colored strapless gown, uploaded a picture of the ocean view from the resort to her Twitter.com followers on Saturday, alongside the caption "Pure MAGIC".
The actress became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May after they began dating in early 2009.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier