Joanna Garcia Married Nick Swisher in Lavish Ceremony
Actress Joanna Garcia married baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday. The former "Privileged" star and Swisher exchanged vows in front of a star-studded wedding party at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort.
Guests at the ceremony included actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. Garcia, who wore an ivory-colored strapless gown, uploaded a picture of the ocean view from the resort to her Twitter.com followers on Saturday, alongside the caption "Pure MAGIC".
The actress became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May after they began dating in early 2009.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'