Joanna Garcia Married Nick Swisher in Lavish Ceremony
Actress Joanna Garcia married baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday. The former "Privileged" star and Swisher exchanged vows in front of a star-studded wedding party at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort.
Guests at the ceremony included actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. Garcia, who wore an ivory-colored strapless gown, uploaded a picture of the ocean view from the resort to her Twitter.com followers on Saturday, alongside the caption "Pure MAGIC".
The actress became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May after they began dating in early 2009.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding