Joanna Garcia Married Nick Swisher in Lavish Ceremony
Actress Joanna Garcia married baseball star Nick Swisher in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday. The former "Privileged" star and Swisher exchanged vows in front of a star-studded wedding party at the luxury Breakers Hotel & Resort.
Guests at the ceremony included actresses Cameron Diaz and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and former NSYNC singer Lance Bass. Garcia, who wore an ivory-colored strapless gown, uploaded a picture of the ocean view from the resort to her Twitter.com followers on Saturday, alongside the caption "Pure MAGIC".
The actress became engaged to the New York Yankees outfielder in May after they began dating in early 2009.
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3