Chris Bruno Granted Restraining Order Against a Female Housemate
Actor Chris Bruno has been granted a temporary restraining order against his female housemate over allegations she punched him during an argument. The "Dead Zone" star, who has also appeared in "Prison Break" and "ER", alleges a dispute with Paulina Regagnon on December 2 turned violent, and he went to court to ask for protection.
In the documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, and obtained by TMZ.com, Bruno claims Regagnon "punched me repeatedly in the face... bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum." Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order and is due back in court later this month in a bid to make the injunction permanent.
Another celebrity who recently got trouble is Jodie Sweetin is facing a huge tax bill over allegations she owes nearly $30,000 in back payments. Officials in California have filed documents alleging the Full House star owes money from last year. The paperwork, filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com, states Sweetin has failed to handover $27,445 in taxes.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?