Chris Bruno Granted Restraining Order Against a Female Housemate
Actor Chris Bruno has been granted a temporary restraining order against his female housemate over allegations she punched him during an argument. The "Dead Zone" star, who has also appeared in "Prison Break" and "ER", alleges a dispute with Paulina Regagnon on December 2 turned violent, and he went to court to ask for protection.
In the documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, and obtained by TMZ.com, Bruno claims Regagnon "punched me repeatedly in the face... bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum." Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order and is due back in court later this month in a bid to make the injunction permanent.
Another celebrity who recently got trouble is Jodie Sweetin is facing a huge tax bill over allegations she owes nearly $30,000 in back payments. Officials in California have filed documents alleging the Full House star owes money from last year. The paperwork, filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com, states Sweetin has failed to handover $27,445 in taxes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris