Chris Bruno Granted Restraining Order Against a Female Housemate
Actor Chris Bruno has been granted a temporary restraining order against his female housemate over allegations she punched him during an argument. The "Dead Zone" star, who has also appeared in "Prison Break" and "ER", alleges a dispute with Paulina Regagnon on December 2 turned violent, and he went to court to ask for protection.
In the documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, and obtained by TMZ.com, Bruno claims Regagnon "punched me repeatedly in the face... bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum." Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order and is due back in court later this month in a bid to make the injunction permanent.
Another celebrity who recently got trouble is Jodie Sweetin is facing a huge tax bill over allegations she owes nearly $30,000 in back payments. Officials in California have filed documents alleging the Full House star owes money from last year. The paperwork, filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com, states Sweetin has failed to handover $27,445 in taxes.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support