Chris Bruno Granted Restraining Order Against a Female Housemate
Actor Chris Bruno has been granted a temporary restraining order against his female housemate over allegations she punched him during an argument. The "Dead Zone" star, who has also appeared in "Prison Break" and "ER", alleges a dispute with Paulina Regagnon on December 2 turned violent, and he went to court to ask for protection.
In the documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, and obtained by TMZ.com, Bruno claims Regagnon "punched me repeatedly in the face... bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum." Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order and is due back in court later this month in a bid to make the injunction permanent.
Another celebrity who recently got trouble is Jodie Sweetin is facing a huge tax bill over allegations she owes nearly $30,000 in back payments. Officials in California have filed documents alleging the Full House star owes money from last year. The paperwork, filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com, states Sweetin has failed to handover $27,445 in taxes.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed