Chris Bruno Granted Restraining Order Against a Female Housemate
Actor Chris Bruno has been granted a temporary restraining order against his female housemate over allegations she punched him during an argument. The "Dead Zone" star, who has also appeared in "Prison Break" and "ER", alleges a dispute with Paulina Regagnon on December 2 turned violent, and he went to court to ask for protection.
In the documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, and obtained by TMZ.com, Bruno claims Regagnon "punched me repeatedly in the face... bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum." Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order and is due back in court later this month in a bid to make the injunction permanent.
Another celebrity who recently got trouble is Jodie Sweetin is facing a huge tax bill over allegations she owes nearly $30,000 in back payments. Officials in California have filed documents alleging the Full House star owes money from last year. The paperwork, filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com, states Sweetin has failed to handover $27,445 in taxes.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'