Kissing Another Man, Elizabeth Hurley Confirms Her Split From Husband
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley has confirmed she's split from her husband Arun Nayar, just hours after a British newspaper published allegations she has been enjoying an affair with cricket ace Shane Warne. Britain's News of the World reported on Sunday, December 12 that the "Austin Powers" star spent time with the sportsman at a London hotel earlier this week.
The newspaper's editors claim Hurley, who wed Indian tycoon Nayar in 2007, stayed with Warne at the Bentley Hotel in London's posh South Kensington after he jetted in from his native Australia for his work. The article was accompanied by CCTV images showing Hurley and Warne kissing in a doorway.
Following the revelations, Hurley took to her Twitter.com blog to reveal she split from Nayar earlier this year. She writes, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked