Kissing Another Man, Elizabeth Hurley Confirms Her Split From Husband
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley has confirmed she's split from her husband Arun Nayar, just hours after a British newspaper published allegations she has been enjoying an affair with cricket ace Shane Warne. Britain's News of the World reported on Sunday, December 12 that the "Austin Powers" star spent time with the sportsman at a London hotel earlier this week.
The newspaper's editors claim Hurley, who wed Indian tycoon Nayar in 2007, stayed with Warne at the Bentley Hotel in London's posh South Kensington after he jetted in from his native Australia for his work. The article was accompanied by CCTV images showing Hurley and Warne kissing in a doorway.
Following the revelations, Hurley took to her Twitter.com blog to reveal she split from Nayar earlier this year. She writes, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie