Kissing Another Man, Elizabeth Hurley Confirms Her Split From Husband
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley has confirmed she's split from her husband Arun Nayar, just hours after a British newspaper published allegations she has been enjoying an affair with cricket ace Shane Warne. Britain's News of the World reported on Sunday, December 12 that the "Austin Powers" star spent time with the sportsman at a London hotel earlier this week.
The newspaper's editors claim Hurley, who wed Indian tycoon Nayar in 2007, stayed with Warne at the Bentley Hotel in London's posh South Kensington after he jetted in from his native Australia for his work. The article was accompanied by CCTV images showing Hurley and Warne kissing in a doorway.
Following the revelations, Hurley took to her Twitter.com blog to reveal she split from Nayar earlier this year. She writes, "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album