Ozzy Osbourne Cancels Two Upcoming Concerts
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone two weekend dates on his U.S. tour after suffering from an ear infection. The star was due to perform in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday, December 10 and in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, December 12, but the concerts have been canceled to allow Osbourne time to recover from the ailment. The shows will now take place in the New Year 2011, reports Blabbermouth.net.
Earlier this year, Ozzy Osbourne was forced to postpone his concert in Germany after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy was ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He said back then, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer