Ozzy Osbourne Cancels Two Upcoming Concerts
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone two weekend dates on his U.S. tour after suffering from an ear infection. The star was due to perform in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday, December 10 and in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, December 12, but the concerts have been canceled to allow Osbourne time to recover from the ailment. The shows will now take place in the New Year 2011, reports Blabbermouth.net.
Earlier this year, Ozzy Osbourne was forced to postpone his concert in Germany after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy was ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He said back then, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!