Ozzy Osbourne Cancels Two Upcoming Concerts
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone two weekend dates on his U.S. tour after suffering from an ear infection. The star was due to perform in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday, December 10 and in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, December 12, but the concerts have been canceled to allow Osbourne time to recover from the ailment. The shows will now take place in the New Year 2011, reports Blabbermouth.net.
Earlier this year, Ozzy Osbourne was forced to postpone his concert in Germany after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy was ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He said back then, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video