Ozzy Osbourne Cancels Two Upcoming Concerts
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone two weekend dates on his U.S. tour after suffering from an ear infection. The star was due to perform in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday, December 10 and in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, December 12, but the concerts have been canceled to allow Osbourne time to recover from the ailment. The shows will now take place in the New Year 2011, reports Blabbermouth.net.
Earlier this year, Ozzy Osbourne was forced to postpone his concert in Germany after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy was ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He said back then, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date