Ozzy Osbourne Cancels Two Upcoming Concerts
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone two weekend dates on his U.S. tour after suffering from an ear infection. The star was due to perform in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday, December 10 and in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sunday, December 12, but the concerts have been canceled to allow Osbourne time to recover from the ailment. The shows will now take place in the New Year 2011, reports Blabbermouth.net.
Earlier this year, Ozzy Osbourne was forced to postpone his concert in Germany after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy was ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He said back then, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show."
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film