Darius McCrary Denies Domestic Violence Allegation
Former "Family Matters" star Darius McCrary has blasted allegations he abused his estranged wife Karrine Steffans, accusing the hip-hop video vixen of lying to taint his reputation. The TV star, best known for his role as Eddie Winslow on the hit 1990s series, divorced Steffans earlier this year.
She recently obtained a temporary restraining order against her ex after claiming McCrary beat her with a belt in front of her son in February and attacked her again in public in November. Steffans is hoping to make the order permanent when she attends a court hearing next week (DEC), but McCrary has hit back at her allegations, insisting she is just bitter about their break-up.
He tells TMZ.com, "(Steffans) didn't take the finality of the divorce well and has resorted to her old tricks of public defamation." And the actor's adamant he would never resort to assault because he "in no way... condones anyone resorting to violence against another human being to solve a problem".
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park