Kelly Osbourne Is Miley Cyrus' 'So Undercover' Teammate
Miley Cyrus is set become roommates with rock offspring Kelly Osbourne in new action-comedy film "So Undercover". The "Hannah Montana" star will play a private detective who is hired by officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to go undercover at a college.
Osbourne has signed up to play Cyrus' roommate, according to Variety. Filming is due to begin this month in New Orleans ahead of a 2011 release. Tom Vaughan is attached to direct the action comedy with the script provided by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl.
Kelly Osbourne previously starred in musical drama "Chicago" where she took a role of the role of prison matron Mama Morton. She additionally lent her voice for animated film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'