Kelly Osbourne Is Miley Cyrus' 'So Undercover' Teammate
Miley Cyrus is set become roommates with rock offspring Kelly Osbourne in new action-comedy film "So Undercover". The "Hannah Montana" star will play a private detective who is hired by officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to go undercover at a college.
Osbourne has signed up to play Cyrus' roommate, according to Variety. Filming is due to begin this month in New Orleans ahead of a 2011 release. Tom Vaughan is attached to direct the action comedy with the script provided by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl.
Kelly Osbourne previously starred in musical drama "Chicago" where she took a role of the role of prison matron Mama Morton. She additionally lent her voice for animated film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer