Kelly Osbourne Is Miley Cyrus' 'So Undercover' Teammate
Miley Cyrus is set become roommates with rock offspring Kelly Osbourne in new action-comedy film "So Undercover". The "Hannah Montana" star will play a private detective who is hired by officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to go undercover at a college.
Osbourne has signed up to play Cyrus' roommate, according to Variety. Filming is due to begin this month in New Orleans ahead of a 2011 release. Tom Vaughan is attached to direct the action comedy with the script provided by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl.
Kelly Osbourne previously starred in musical drama "Chicago" where she took a role of the role of prison matron Mama Morton. She additionally lent her voice for animated film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says