Kelly Osbourne Is Miley Cyrus' 'So Undercover' Teammate
Miley Cyrus is set become roommates with rock offspring Kelly Osbourne in new action-comedy film "So Undercover". The "Hannah Montana" star will play a private detective who is hired by officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to go undercover at a college.
Osbourne has signed up to play Cyrus' roommate, according to Variety. Filming is due to begin this month in New Orleans ahead of a 2011 release. Tom Vaughan is attached to direct the action comedy with the script provided by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl.
Kelly Osbourne previously starred in musical drama "Chicago" where she took a role of the role of prison matron Mama Morton. She additionally lent her voice for animated film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked