Kelly Osbourne Is Miley Cyrus' 'So Undercover' Teammate
Miley Cyrus is set become roommates with rock offspring Kelly Osbourne in new action-comedy film "So Undercover". The "Hannah Montana" star will play a private detective who is hired by officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to go undercover at a college.
Osbourne has signed up to play Cyrus' roommate, according to Variety. Filming is due to begin this month in New Orleans ahead of a 2011 release. Tom Vaughan is attached to direct the action comedy with the script provided by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl.
Kelly Osbourne previously starred in musical drama "Chicago" where she took a role of the role of prison matron Mama Morton. She additionally lent her voice for animated film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child