Michelle Trachtenberg Rumored Dating Danilo Gallinari
"Gossip Girl" actress Michelle Trachtenberg has sparked rumors of a new romance with New York Knicks basketball star Danilo Gallinari. The 25 year old, who was previously linked to bad boy rocker John Mayer, has been spotted out in the Big Apple with 22-year-old Gallinari in recent weeks, and even cheered on the sportsman at a recent Knicks game.
But an insider insists the pair is taking the relationship one step at a time. The source tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "They are seeing each other, but it is very early days. Michelle seems pretty excited about Danilo and was overheard talking about him at the Knicks game recently, saying she really likes him."
Michelle Trachtenberg once dated Jason Lewis in 2007 and was romantically linked to Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, before he married Ashlee Simpson.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival