Reese Witherspoon Calls Her Acting 'Horrifying'
Reese Witherspoon broke down in tears on the set of upcoming movie "This Means War" when she was shown playback footage of her performance, because she found her acting "horrifying". The "Legally Blonde" star admits she struggles to watch herself onscreen and rarely ever revisits her projects once filming wraps - but she made a fool of herself in front of director McG after he called her over in between takes to review certain scenes.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "I can't even watch playback of myself on a movie. McG was showing me some footage of 'This Means War', and I just went apoplectic. I couldn't talk, I started to cry. I don't watch any movie I'm in. What's enjoyable about that? It's horrifying! I'll see it in a dark room one time with my managers, who I've been with for 18 years, and we'll talk about it for 10 minutes afterwards - and that's it..."
And Witherspoon blames her insecurities for her refusal to watch her own takes, "I'll just focus on something stupid, like, 'I hate my laugh. Why did I smile?' Sometimes I look at myself and think, 'Dude, I have the biggest, goofiest smile on earth'."
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'