Nick Cannon Denies Wife Mariah Carey Is Carrying Twins
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has laughed off rumors his wife is pregnant with twins - insisting the singer simply made a slip-up in a recent interview. The pop superstar announced earlier this year she is expecting her first child with the rapper/actor in the spring.
Reports suggesting Carey is expecting a double bundle of joy later emerged after the "Hero" hitmaker referred to her baby as "they". But Cannon has now explained the slip, insisting Carey was just being careful not to mention the baby's sex - because neither of them knows what gender it is.
He tells Access Hollywood, "That (twins) rumour came from an interview Mariah did where she was talking about her Christmas album and how she's been singing so much, and she referred to her stomach as 'they'."
"She said, 'I hope they don't hate Christmas.' From there we heard all of these twin rumours... But we want to be surprised (about the sex of the baby). We were told that it's going be one of the biggest surprises of your lifetime to see what the sex of the baby is, so, we're trying to wait. But you never know."
More Nick Cannon News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?