Loving Music, Jon Bon Jovi Won't Return to Acting
Jon Bon Jovi doubts he will ever act again because he doesn't find big screen stardom "appealing" any more. The Bon Jovi rocker has appeared in numerous movies including "Moonlight and Valentino" and "Pay It Forward", as well as high profile TV appearances in "Sex and the City" and "Ally McBeal".
Bon Jovi hasn't acted since 2006, and admits he has no plans to go back to it as he is so busy with his music and various charity projects. He tells Larry King, "(I) loved it. It adds a great humility to what I do musically, because I was able to continue in something in the arts with all the exuberance of youth and the experience of the music business, but truly on the bottom of the ladder..."
"Maybe some day again (I will act), but it's so far down the list of things to do these days, because the music has been so great, I've got other philanthropic actions and business stuff going on. So it's not that appealing."
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...