Loving Music, Jon Bon Jovi Won't Return to Acting
Jon Bon Jovi doubts he will ever act again because he doesn't find big screen stardom "appealing" any more. The Bon Jovi rocker has appeared in numerous movies including "Moonlight and Valentino" and "Pay It Forward", as well as high profile TV appearances in "Sex and the City" and "Ally McBeal".
Bon Jovi hasn't acted since 2006, and admits he has no plans to go back to it as he is so busy with his music and various charity projects. He tells Larry King, "(I) loved it. It adds a great humility to what I do musically, because I was able to continue in something in the arts with all the exuberance of youth and the experience of the music business, but truly on the bottom of the ladder..."
"Maybe some day again (I will act), but it's so far down the list of things to do these days, because the music has been so great, I've got other philanthropic actions and business stuff going on. So it's not that appealing."
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert