Loving Music, Jon Bon Jovi Won't Return to Acting
Jon Bon Jovi doubts he will ever act again because he doesn't find big screen stardom "appealing" any more. The Bon Jovi rocker has appeared in numerous movies including "Moonlight and Valentino" and "Pay It Forward", as well as high profile TV appearances in "Sex and the City" and "Ally McBeal".
Bon Jovi hasn't acted since 2006, and admits he has no plans to go back to it as he is so busy with his music and various charity projects. He tells Larry King, "(I) loved it. It adds a great humility to what I do musically, because I was able to continue in something in the arts with all the exuberance of youth and the experience of the music business, but truly on the bottom of the ladder..."
"Maybe some day again (I will act), but it's so far down the list of things to do these days, because the music has been so great, I've got other philanthropic actions and business stuff going on. So it's not that appealing."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars