Loving Music, Jon Bon Jovi Won't Return to Acting
Jon Bon Jovi doubts he will ever act again because he doesn't find big screen stardom "appealing" any more. The Bon Jovi rocker has appeared in numerous movies including "Moonlight and Valentino" and "Pay It Forward", as well as high profile TV appearances in "Sex and the City" and "Ally McBeal".
Bon Jovi hasn't acted since 2006, and admits he has no plans to go back to it as he is so busy with his music and various charity projects. He tells Larry King, "(I) loved it. It adds a great humility to what I do musically, because I was able to continue in something in the arts with all the exuberance of youth and the experience of the music business, but truly on the bottom of the ladder..."
"Maybe some day again (I will act), but it's so far down the list of things to do these days, because the music has been so great, I've got other philanthropic actions and business stuff going on. So it's not that appealing."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary