Dappy of N-Dubz Is Second-Time Father
N-Dubz star Dappy has become a dad for the second time - his girlfriend gave birth just hours after the band's show at the Royal Variety Performance in London on Thursday, December 9 night.
The rapper performed with the group in front of Charles, Prince of Wales and was celebrating again on Friday, December 10 when he welcomed a baby boy named Milo with his longterm partner, Kaye Vassell.
The couple, also parents to a son named Gino, split earlier this year over allegations the hip-hop star cheated on Vassell with at least six different women, but they later revived their relationship.
He said in an interview earlier this year that becoming a second-time father has made him more responsible. "This is the new Dappy, the family man - so long to all of the bad Dappy you've heard about," he said.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash