Dappy of N-Dubz Is Second-Time Father
N-Dubz star Dappy has become a dad for the second time - his girlfriend gave birth just hours after the band's show at the Royal Variety Performance in London on Thursday, December 9 night.
The rapper performed with the group in front of Charles, Prince of Wales and was celebrating again on Friday, December 10 when he welcomed a baby boy named Milo with his longterm partner, Kaye Vassell.
The couple, also parents to a son named Gino, split earlier this year over allegations the hip-hop star cheated on Vassell with at least six different women, but they later revived their relationship.
He said in an interview earlier this year that becoming a second-time father has made him more responsible. "This is the new Dappy, the family man - so long to all of the bad Dappy you've heard about," he said.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video