Dappy of N-Dubz Is Second-Time Father
N-Dubz star Dappy has become a dad for the second time - his girlfriend gave birth just hours after the band's show at the Royal Variety Performance in London on Thursday, December 9 night.
The rapper performed with the group in front of Charles, Prince of Wales and was celebrating again on Friday, December 10 when he welcomed a baby boy named Milo with his longterm partner, Kaye Vassell.
The couple, also parents to a son named Gino, split earlier this year over allegations the hip-hop star cheated on Vassell with at least six different women, but they later revived their relationship.
He said in an interview earlier this year that becoming a second-time father has made him more responsible. "This is the new Dappy, the family man - so long to all of the bad Dappy you've heard about," he said.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?