Dappy of N-Dubz Is Second-Time Father
N-Dubz star Dappy has become a dad for the second time - his girlfriend gave birth just hours after the band's show at the Royal Variety Performance in London on Thursday, December 9 night.
The rapper performed with the group in front of Charles, Prince of Wales and was celebrating again on Friday, December 10 when he welcomed a baby boy named Milo with his longterm partner, Kaye Vassell.
The couple, also parents to a son named Gino, split earlier this year over allegations the hip-hop star cheated on Vassell with at least six different women, but they later revived their relationship.
He said in an interview earlier this year that becoming a second-time father has made him more responsible. "This is the new Dappy, the family man - so long to all of the bad Dappy you've heard about," he said.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos