Dappy of N-Dubz Is Second-Time Father
N-Dubz star Dappy has become a dad for the second time - his girlfriend gave birth just hours after the band's show at the Royal Variety Performance in London on Thursday, December 9 night.
The rapper performed with the group in front of Charles, Prince of Wales and was celebrating again on Friday, December 10 when he welcomed a baby boy named Milo with his longterm partner, Kaye Vassell.
The couple, also parents to a son named Gino, split earlier this year over allegations the hip-hop star cheated on Vassell with at least six different women, but they later revived their relationship.
He said in an interview earlier this year that becoming a second-time father has made him more responsible. "This is the new Dappy, the family man - so long to all of the bad Dappy you've heard about," he said.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera