Kelly Osbourne Fuming Over Her Stolen Bank Card
Kelly Osbourne was left out of pocket on Thursday, December 9 after a thief stole her bank card and spent $2,000 in an afternoon. The rock offspring was in New Orleans, Louisiana when the item was snatched and she later found out the perpetrator had managed to spend thousands of dollars without her knowledge.
A fuming Osbourne vented her fury to fans on Twitter.com, writing, "Someone stole my bank card today and has already spent $2,000 on it people who steal are the lowest of the low! What a f**ker."
Previously, Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune