Kelly Osbourne Fuming Over Her Stolen Bank Card
Kelly Osbourne was left out of pocket on Thursday, December 9 after a thief stole her bank card and spent $2,000 in an afternoon. The rock offspring was in New Orleans, Louisiana when the item was snatched and she later found out the perpetrator had managed to spend thousands of dollars without her knowledge.
A fuming Osbourne vented her fury to fans on Twitter.com, writing, "Someone stole my bank card today and has already spent $2,000 on it people who steal are the lowest of the low! What a f**ker."
Previously, Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years