Kelly Osbourne Fuming Over Her Stolen Bank Card
Kelly Osbourne was left out of pocket on Thursday, December 9 after a thief stole her bank card and spent $2,000 in an afternoon. The rock offspring was in New Orleans, Louisiana when the item was snatched and she later found out the perpetrator had managed to spend thousands of dollars without her knowledge.
A fuming Osbourne vented her fury to fans on Twitter.com, writing, "Someone stole my bank card today and has already spent $2,000 on it people who steal are the lowest of the low! What a f**ker."
Previously, Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic