Kelly Osbourne Fuming Over Her Stolen Bank Card
Kelly Osbourne was left out of pocket on Thursday, December 9 after a thief stole her bank card and spent $2,000 in an afternoon. The rock offspring was in New Orleans, Louisiana when the item was snatched and she later found out the perpetrator had managed to spend thousands of dollars without her knowledge.
A fuming Osbourne vented her fury to fans on Twitter.com, writing, "Someone stole my bank card today and has already spent $2,000 on it people who steal are the lowest of the low! What a f**ker."
Previously, Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen