Kelly Osbourne Fuming Over Her Stolen Bank Card
Kelly Osbourne was left out of pocket on Thursday, December 9 after a thief stole her bank card and spent $2,000 in an afternoon. The rock offspring was in New Orleans, Louisiana when the item was snatched and she later found out the perpetrator had managed to spend thousands of dollars without her knowledge.
A fuming Osbourne vented her fury to fans on Twitter.com, writing, "Someone stole my bank card today and has already spent $2,000 on it people who steal are the lowest of the low! What a f**ker."
Previously, Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival