Winona Ryder Rules Out Dating Anyone Outside Movie Industry
Winona Ryder refuses to date anyone outside of the movie industry because she mistrusts "normal" guys. The Edward Scissorhands beauty has been linked to a number of famous hunks over the years and was engaged to Johnny Depp in the early 1990s.
And Ryder admits she is reluctant to become involved with anyone who isn't part of Hollywood after a chance encounter with a fan left her "mistrustful" of men and their motives. She tells Elle magazine, "I remember being at this bar called Tosca in San Francisco, and I met this guy one night. He was really cute, and we were talking, and then, like, he just said something about how he had always had a crush on me. And I was suddenly mistrustful about why he was talking to me. I wanted to be just a normal girl flirting with a normal guy."
"It's like you meet people, and they know this stuff about you. It's why you want to meet somebody who's in the same business, only because they understand more. But you don't necessarily want to be with another actor."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt