Larry Hagman Lands Cameo Role on 'Desperate Housewives'
Former "Dallas" star Larry Hagman is heading to Wisteria Lane. He's signed up to film a cameo appearance in "Desperate Housewives", despite never having seen an episode of the hit show.
The veteran actor has confirmed he will play a love interest of Felicity Huffman's character's mum Stella Wingfield, played by Polly Bergen. He tells The Hollywood Reporter, "I just decided (to do it), and am going to shoot next week."
But Hagman admits he is clueless about the hit program and is cramming in as many episodes as possible before he shoots his scenes, "I can watch a hundred episodes on my iPad. I never watch television, so I better get started so I can see what the show's all about."
Hagman's scenes will air sometime in 2011.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'