Larry Hagman Lands Cameo Role on 'Desperate Housewives'
Former "Dallas" star Larry Hagman is heading to Wisteria Lane. He's signed up to film a cameo appearance in "Desperate Housewives", despite never having seen an episode of the hit show.
The veteran actor has confirmed he will play a love interest of Felicity Huffman's character's mum Stella Wingfield, played by Polly Bergen. He tells The Hollywood Reporter, "I just decided (to do it), and am going to shoot next week."
But Hagman admits he is clueless about the hit program and is cramming in as many episodes as possible before he shoots his scenes, "I can watch a hundred episodes on my iPad. I never watch television, so I better get started so I can see what the show's all about."
Hagman's scenes will air sometime in 2011.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen