Reality Star Alexis Neiers Sent to Rehab
Embattled reality star Alexis Neiers has avoided extra jail time and been ordered to check into a year-long rehabilitation program after she was arrested for drug possession earlier this month. The 19 year old, who starred in U.S. TV series "Pretty Wild", was jailed last week after failing to check in with her probation officer, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood home last year.
When police moved to arrest her, they reportedly found her in possession of black tar heroin and a fake identity card. The member of the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang was hauled into court on Thursday, December 9 to face a possible two-year jail term for the parole violation.
However, Judge Peter Espinoza decided instead to sentence her to rehab - although he issued her with a stern warning should she slip up in her recovery. He told Neiers, "Let me make this clear. If you come back to me for using heroin you are going to prison. No one is going to do anything to change the fact that you are a heroin addict for the rest of your life. They can only help you stop using."
Neiers will serve the time at Malibu, California's SOBA Recover Center.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert