Reality Star Alexis Neiers Sent to Rehab
Embattled reality star Alexis Neiers has avoided extra jail time and been ordered to check into a year-long rehabilitation program after she was arrested for drug possession earlier this month. The 19 year old, who starred in U.S. TV series "Pretty Wild", was jailed last week after failing to check in with her probation officer, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood home last year.
When police moved to arrest her, they reportedly found her in possession of black tar heroin and a fake identity card. The member of the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang was hauled into court on Thursday, December 9 to face a possible two-year jail term for the parole violation.
However, Judge Peter Espinoza decided instead to sentence her to rehab - although he issued her with a stern warning should she slip up in her recovery. He told Neiers, "Let me make this clear. If you come back to me for using heroin you are going to prison. No one is going to do anything to change the fact that you are a heroin addict for the rest of your life. They can only help you stop using."
Neiers will serve the time at Malibu, California's SOBA Recover Center.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time