Kelly Osbourne Postpones Much-Needed Surgery
Rock offspring Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
But curing the ailment requires doctors to do more damage to her bones before they can fix them - and the thought of putting her feet up for weeks on end has the 26 year old running scared. Osbourne tells Eonline.com's Marc Malkin, "It was going to happen but (Dancing with the Stars) kicked it up about 10 years. They have to break bones in my feet and reset them."
"I've put it off because I've not been ready to not walk for a month."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song