Kelly Osbourne Postpones Much-Needed Surgery
Rock offspring Kelly Osbourne has been putting off much-needed surgery on her feet for over a year - because the recovery period from the operation will keep her off her feet for a month. The singer and reality TV star has been suffering from foot problems for a while and she admits her stint on U.S. reality show "Dancing with the Stars" last year only "made it worse".
But curing the ailment requires doctors to do more damage to her bones before they can fix them - and the thought of putting her feet up for weeks on end has the 26 year old running scared. Osbourne tells Eonline.com's Marc Malkin, "It was going to happen but (Dancing with the Stars) kicked it up about 10 years. They have to break bones in my feet and reset them."
"I've put it off because I've not been ready to not walk for a month."
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer
- Bella Thorne Calls Tyler Posey an 'Angel' After His Alleged Nude Videos Leak