Becki Newton Welcomes Baby Boy
Actress Becki Newton has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby boy. The former "Ugly Betty" star, 32, and her husband Chris Diamantopoulos welcomed their son in Los Angeles in early November, her representative has confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The couple wed in 2005.
Becki Newton is well known for portraying Amanda Tanen in "Ugly Betty". The 32-year-old actress can next be seen playing Annie in the NBC series "Love Bites" which premieres in January next year.
The TV series was supposed to revolve around Annie and Frannie, two single women exploring the ups and downs of dating, love, and sex, while dealing with the fact that all their other friends have gotten married. The other actors joining Newton in the cast ensemble are Greg Grunberg and Constance Zimmer.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'