Becki Newton Welcomes Baby Boy
Actress Becki Newton has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby boy. The former "Ugly Betty" star, 32, and her husband Chris Diamantopoulos welcomed their son in Los Angeles in early November, her representative has confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The couple wed in 2005.
Becki Newton is well known for portraying Amanda Tanen in "Ugly Betty". The 32-year-old actress can next be seen playing Annie in the NBC series "Love Bites" which premieres in January next year.
The TV series was supposed to revolve around Annie and Frannie, two single women exploring the ups and downs of dating, love, and sex, while dealing with the fact that all their other friends have gotten married. The other actors joining Newton in the cast ensemble are Greg Grunberg and Constance Zimmer.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic