Becki Newton Welcomes Baby Boy
Actress Becki Newton has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby boy. The former "Ugly Betty" star, 32, and her husband Chris Diamantopoulos welcomed their son in Los Angeles in early November, her representative has confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The couple wed in 2005.
Becki Newton is well known for portraying Amanda Tanen in "Ugly Betty". The 32-year-old actress can next be seen playing Annie in the NBC series "Love Bites" which premieres in January next year.
The TV series was supposed to revolve around Annie and Frannie, two single women exploring the ups and downs of dating, love, and sex, while dealing with the fact that all their other friends have gotten married. The other actors joining Newton in the cast ensemble are Greg Grunberg and Constance Zimmer.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington