Becki Newton Welcomes Baby Boy
Actress Becki Newton has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby boy. The former "Ugly Betty" star, 32, and her husband Chris Diamantopoulos welcomed their son in Los Angeles in early November, her representative has confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The couple wed in 2005.
Becki Newton is well known for portraying Amanda Tanen in "Ugly Betty". The 32-year-old actress can next be seen playing Annie in the NBC series "Love Bites" which premieres in January next year.
The TV series was supposed to revolve around Annie and Frannie, two single women exploring the ups and downs of dating, love, and sex, while dealing with the fact that all their other friends have gotten married. The other actors joining Newton in the cast ensemble are Greg Grunberg and Constance Zimmer.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny