Becki Newton Welcomes Baby Boy
Actress Becki Newton has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby boy. The former "Ugly Betty" star, 32, and her husband Chris Diamantopoulos welcomed their son in Los Angeles in early November, her representative has confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The couple wed in 2005.
Becki Newton is well known for portraying Amanda Tanen in "Ugly Betty". The 32-year-old actress can next be seen playing Annie in the NBC series "Love Bites" which premieres in January next year.
The TV series was supposed to revolve around Annie and Frannie, two single women exploring the ups and downs of dating, love, and sex, while dealing with the fact that all their other friends have gotten married. The other actors joining Newton in the cast ensemble are Greg Grunberg and Constance Zimmer.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce