'Seinfeld' Star Jason Alexander Plots Return to TV
"Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander is set to return to U.S. TV - the funnyman is in talks to develop a small screen drama about a struggling actor. Alexander is in negotiations with CBS network bosses to develop, produce and star in a new hour-long series, according to trade paper Variety.
The as-yet-untitled show reportedly centers around a struggling actor who joins his ex-wife's detective agency, and then becomes an expert in disguise by using his acting skills. Alexander last starred as a sports show host for "Listen Up" in 2005 and has since guest starred in programmes including "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine".
He also recently appeared with fellow Seinfeld castmates in an ongoing storyline on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" - 12 years after the hit sitcom went off the air.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart