'Seinfeld' Star Jason Alexander Plots Return to TV
"Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander is set to return to U.S. TV - the funnyman is in talks to develop a small screen drama about a struggling actor. Alexander is in negotiations with CBS network bosses to develop, produce and star in a new hour-long series, according to trade paper Variety.
The as-yet-untitled show reportedly centers around a struggling actor who joins his ex-wife's detective agency, and then becomes an expert in disguise by using his acting skills. Alexander last starred as a sports show host for "Listen Up" in 2005 and has since guest starred in programmes including "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine".
He also recently appeared with fellow Seinfeld castmates in an ongoing storyline on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" - 12 years after the hit sitcom went off the air.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media