'Seinfeld' Star Jason Alexander Plots Return to TV
"Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander is set to return to U.S. TV - the funnyman is in talks to develop a small screen drama about a struggling actor. Alexander is in negotiations with CBS network bosses to develop, produce and star in a new hour-long series, according to trade paper Variety.
The as-yet-untitled show reportedly centers around a struggling actor who joins his ex-wife's detective agency, and then becomes an expert in disguise by using his acting skills. Alexander last starred as a sports show host for "Listen Up" in 2005 and has since guest starred in programmes including "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine".
He also recently appeared with fellow Seinfeld castmates in an ongoing storyline on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" - 12 years after the hit sitcom went off the air.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding