'Seinfeld' Star Jason Alexander Plots Return to TV
"Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander is set to return to U.S. TV - the funnyman is in talks to develop a small screen drama about a struggling actor. Alexander is in negotiations with CBS network bosses to develop, produce and star in a new hour-long series, according to trade paper Variety.
The as-yet-untitled show reportedly centers around a struggling actor who joins his ex-wife's detective agency, and then becomes an expert in disguise by using his acting skills. Alexander last starred as a sports show host for "Listen Up" in 2005 and has since guest starred in programmes including "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine".
He also recently appeared with fellow Seinfeld castmates in an ongoing storyline on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" - 12 years after the hit sitcom went off the air.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie