'Seinfeld' Star Jason Alexander Plots Return to TV
"Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander is set to return to U.S. TV - the funnyman is in talks to develop a small screen drama about a struggling actor. Alexander is in negotiations with CBS network bosses to develop, produce and star in a new hour-long series, according to trade paper Variety.
The as-yet-untitled show reportedly centers around a struggling actor who joins his ex-wife's detective agency, and then becomes an expert in disguise by using his acting skills. Alexander last starred as a sports show host for "Listen Up" in 2005 and has since guest starred in programmes including "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine".
He also recently appeared with fellow Seinfeld castmates in an ongoing storyline on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" - 12 years after the hit sitcom went off the air.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test