Keith Richards Kills Pricey Flower With Smoke
The Rolling Stones hellraiser Keith Richards is in trouble again. He's been accused of destroying an expensive flower with his cigarette.
The legendary guitarist was reportedly enjoying a smoke at the main branch of the New York Public Library prior to a guest appearance in October this year, and stubbed out his cigarette in a clay saucer holding the plant pot. Staff at the office of Marie d'Origny, deputy director of the Cullman Center, opened a window to ventilate the room once Richards had left - but the chilly air and nicotine smoke caused the orchid to wilt and die, according to a blogger.
But d'Origny is unlikely to complain to the rocker's reps about his behavior. Before leaving the building, Richards signed the saucer as a memento of his visit.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris