Keith Richards Kills Pricey Flower With Smoke
The Rolling Stones hellraiser Keith Richards is in trouble again. He's been accused of destroying an expensive flower with his cigarette.
The legendary guitarist was reportedly enjoying a smoke at the main branch of the New York Public Library prior to a guest appearance in October this year, and stubbed out his cigarette in a clay saucer holding the plant pot. Staff at the office of Marie d'Origny, deputy director of the Cullman Center, opened a window to ventilate the room once Richards had left - but the chilly air and nicotine smoke caused the orchid to wilt and die, according to a blogger.
But d'Origny is unlikely to complain to the rocker's reps about his behavior. Before leaving the building, Richards signed the saucer as a memento of his visit.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says