Keith Richards Kills Pricey Flower With Smoke
The Rolling Stones hellraiser Keith Richards is in trouble again. He's been accused of destroying an expensive flower with his cigarette.
The legendary guitarist was reportedly enjoying a smoke at the main branch of the New York Public Library prior to a guest appearance in October this year, and stubbed out his cigarette in a clay saucer holding the plant pot. Staff at the office of Marie d'Origny, deputy director of the Cullman Center, opened a window to ventilate the room once Richards had left - but the chilly air and nicotine smoke caused the orchid to wilt and die, according to a blogger.
But d'Origny is unlikely to complain to the rocker's reps about his behavior. Before leaving the building, Richards signed the saucer as a memento of his visit.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune