Keith Richards Kills Pricey Flower With Smoke
The Rolling Stones hellraiser Keith Richards is in trouble again. He's been accused of destroying an expensive flower with his cigarette.
The legendary guitarist was reportedly enjoying a smoke at the main branch of the New York Public Library prior to a guest appearance in October this year, and stubbed out his cigarette in a clay saucer holding the plant pot. Staff at the office of Marie d'Origny, deputy director of the Cullman Center, opened a window to ventilate the room once Richards had left - but the chilly air and nicotine smoke caused the orchid to wilt and die, according to a blogger.
But d'Origny is unlikely to complain to the rocker's reps about his behavior. Before leaving the building, Richards signed the saucer as a memento of his visit.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier