Keith Richards Kills Pricey Flower With Smoke
The Rolling Stones hellraiser Keith Richards is in trouble again. He's been accused of destroying an expensive flower with his cigarette.
The legendary guitarist was reportedly enjoying a smoke at the main branch of the New York Public Library prior to a guest appearance in October this year, and stubbed out his cigarette in a clay saucer holding the plant pot. Staff at the office of Marie d'Origny, deputy director of the Cullman Center, opened a window to ventilate the room once Richards had left - but the chilly air and nicotine smoke caused the orchid to wilt and die, according to a blogger.
But d'Origny is unlikely to complain to the rocker's reps about his behavior. Before leaving the building, Richards signed the saucer as a memento of his visit.
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor