Mel Gibson's Private Photos Canceled Church Service
Mel Gibson has reportedly stopped congregational services at his California church after paparazzi photos of the actor and his daughter at the institution surfaced online this week. Photos of Gibson and baby Lucia, his daughter with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, were taken on the grounds of Holy Family Chapel in Agoura at the weekend, before appearing on TMZ.com on Tuesday.
A source tells the website the actor has now shut down mass services because he was "extremely concerned about the invasion of privacy". Instead, Gibson is reportedly offering only limited services for long term parishioners for an undisclosed period of time. Church members are said to have received an email from officials on Wednesday, December 8 stating, "There will be no Masses here at Holy Family Chapel until further notice."
Gibson is currently battling for custody of 13-month-old Lucia with Russian singer Grigorieva. The former couple split earlier this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie