Mel Gibson's Private Photos Canceled Church Service
Mel Gibson has reportedly stopped congregational services at his California church after paparazzi photos of the actor and his daughter at the institution surfaced online this week. Photos of Gibson and baby Lucia, his daughter with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, were taken on the grounds of Holy Family Chapel in Agoura at the weekend, before appearing on TMZ.com on Tuesday.
A source tells the website the actor has now shut down mass services because he was "extremely concerned about the invasion of privacy". Instead, Gibson is reportedly offering only limited services for long term parishioners for an undisclosed period of time. Church members are said to have received an email from officials on Wednesday, December 8 stating, "There will be no Masses here at Holy Family Chapel until further notice."
Gibson is currently battling for custody of 13-month-old Lucia with Russian singer Grigorieva. The former couple split earlier this year.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed