Mel Gibson's Private Photos Canceled Church Service
Mel Gibson has reportedly stopped congregational services at his California church after paparazzi photos of the actor and his daughter at the institution surfaced online this week. Photos of Gibson and baby Lucia, his daughter with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, were taken on the grounds of Holy Family Chapel in Agoura at the weekend, before appearing on TMZ.com on Tuesday.
A source tells the website the actor has now shut down mass services because he was "extremely concerned about the invasion of privacy". Instead, Gibson is reportedly offering only limited services for long term parishioners for an undisclosed period of time. Church members are said to have received an email from officials on Wednesday, December 8 stating, "There will be no Masses here at Holy Family Chapel until further notice."
Gibson is currently battling for custody of 13-month-old Lucia with Russian singer Grigorieva. The former couple split earlier this year.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters