Marion Cotillard Rumored Engaged to Guillaume Canet
French actress Marion Cotillard is rumored to be engaged to her longterm boyfriend Guillaume Canet after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. The 35-year-old Oscar-winner has been dating the actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger, since 2007.
The notoriously private couple is now said to be moving towards marriage after Cotillard was seen wearing a sparkling band on her ring finger during an appearance at the Marrakech Film Festival in Morocco over the weekend.
Canet was married to German actress Kruger from 2001 until 2006. He has appeared on screen with Cotillard twice, in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare" and "The Last Flight" in 2009.
More Marion Cotillard News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'