Marion Cotillard Rumored Engaged to Guillaume Canet
French actress Marion Cotillard is rumored to be engaged to her longterm boyfriend Guillaume Canet after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. The 35-year-old Oscar-winner has been dating the actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger, since 2007.
The notoriously private couple is now said to be moving towards marriage after Cotillard was seen wearing a sparkling band on her ring finger during an appearance at the Marrakech Film Festival in Morocco over the weekend.
Canet was married to German actress Kruger from 2001 until 2006. He has appeared on screen with Cotillard twice, in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare" and "The Last Flight" in 2009.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March