Marion Cotillard Rumored Engaged to Guillaume Canet
French actress Marion Cotillard is rumored to be engaged to her longterm boyfriend Guillaume Canet after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. The 35-year-old Oscar-winner has been dating the actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger, since 2007.
The notoriously private couple is now said to be moving towards marriage after Cotillard was seen wearing a sparkling band on her ring finger during an appearance at the Marrakech Film Festival in Morocco over the weekend.
Canet was married to German actress Kruger from 2001 until 2006. He has appeared on screen with Cotillard twice, in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare" and "The Last Flight" in 2009.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer