Marion Cotillard Rumored Engaged to Guillaume Canet
French actress Marion Cotillard is rumored to be engaged to her longterm boyfriend Guillaume Canet after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. The 35-year-old Oscar-winner has been dating the actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger, since 2007.
The notoriously private couple is now said to be moving towards marriage after Cotillard was seen wearing a sparkling band on her ring finger during an appearance at the Marrakech Film Festival in Morocco over the weekend.
Canet was married to German actress Kruger from 2001 until 2006. He has appeared on screen with Cotillard twice, in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare" and "The Last Flight" in 2009.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris