Marion Cotillard Rumored Engaged to Guillaume Canet
French actress Marion Cotillard is rumored to be engaged to her longterm boyfriend Guillaume Canet after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. The 35-year-old Oscar-winner has been dating the actor/director, who was previously married to Diane Kruger, since 2007.
The notoriously private couple is now said to be moving towards marriage after Cotillard was seen wearing a sparkling band on her ring finger during an appearance at the Marrakech Film Festival in Morocco over the weekend.
Canet was married to German actress Kruger from 2001 until 2006. He has appeared on screen with Cotillard twice, in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare" and "The Last Flight" in 2009.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show