Christina Applegate Offered $10,000 for Real Pole Dancing
Pregnant actress Christina Applegate has been offered $10,000 to dance in a strip club for real after impressing bosses with her spoof pre-natal pole dancing video. The actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Martyn Lenoble, played for laughs by stripping off to tiny shorts and a crop top to grind against a pole in a clip posted on Will Ferrell's comedy website FunnyOrDie.com.
Applegate, playing a character called Roxie Fedaro, caresses her bump and says, "Many pregnant women experience these things called hormones because you're like a total fat a**. You don't feel sexy any more... (But) just because you put on an extra 50 pounds does not mean you are not hot..."
And the performance has won her fans at Scores gentlemen's club in New York City - bosses at the venue have written to Applegate to offer her $10,000 to show off her moves there, according to TMZ.com.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters