Christina Applegate Offered $10,000 for Real Pole Dancing
Pregnant actress Christina Applegate has been offered $10,000 to dance in a strip club for real after impressing bosses with her spoof pre-natal pole dancing video. The actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Martyn Lenoble, played for laughs by stripping off to tiny shorts and a crop top to grind against a pole in a clip posted on Will Ferrell's comedy website FunnyOrDie.com.
Applegate, playing a character called Roxie Fedaro, caresses her bump and says, "Many pregnant women experience these things called hormones because you're like a total fat a**. You don't feel sexy any more... (But) just because you put on an extra 50 pounds does not mean you are not hot..."
And the performance has won her fans at Scores gentlemen's club in New York City - bosses at the venue have written to Applegate to offer her $10,000 to show off her moves there, according to TMZ.com.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3