Christina Applegate Offered $10,000 for Real Pole Dancing
Pregnant actress Christina Applegate has been offered $10,000 to dance in a strip club for real after impressing bosses with her spoof pre-natal pole dancing video. The actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Martyn Lenoble, played for laughs by stripping off to tiny shorts and a crop top to grind against a pole in a clip posted on Will Ferrell's comedy website FunnyOrDie.com.
Applegate, playing a character called Roxie Fedaro, caresses her bump and says, "Many pregnant women experience these things called hormones because you're like a total fat a**. You don't feel sexy any more... (But) just because you put on an extra 50 pounds does not mean you are not hot..."
And the performance has won her fans at Scores gentlemen's club in New York City - bosses at the venue have written to Applegate to offer her $10,000 to show off her moves there, according to TMZ.com.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child