Christina Applegate Offered $10,000 for Real Pole Dancing
Pregnant actress Christina Applegate has been offered $10,000 to dance in a strip club for real after impressing bosses with her spoof pre-natal pole dancing video. The actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Martyn Lenoble, played for laughs by stripping off to tiny shorts and a crop top to grind against a pole in a clip posted on Will Ferrell's comedy website FunnyOrDie.com.
Applegate, playing a character called Roxie Fedaro, caresses her bump and says, "Many pregnant women experience these things called hormones because you're like a total fat a**. You don't feel sexy any more... (But) just because you put on an extra 50 pounds does not mean you are not hot..."
And the performance has won her fans at Scores gentlemen's club in New York City - bosses at the venue have written to Applegate to offer her $10,000 to show off her moves there, according to TMZ.com.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof