Christina Applegate Offered $10,000 for Real Pole Dancing
Pregnant actress Christina Applegate has been offered $10,000 to dance in a strip club for real after impressing bosses with her spoof pre-natal pole dancing video. The actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Martyn Lenoble, played for laughs by stripping off to tiny shorts and a crop top to grind against a pole in a clip posted on Will Ferrell's comedy website FunnyOrDie.com.
Applegate, playing a character called Roxie Fedaro, caresses her bump and says, "Many pregnant women experience these things called hormones because you're like a total fat a**. You don't feel sexy any more... (But) just because you put on an extra 50 pounds does not mean you are not hot..."
And the performance has won her fans at Scores gentlemen's club in New York City - bosses at the venue have written to Applegate to offer her $10,000 to show off her moves there, according to TMZ.com.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video