Jane Lynch Responds to Ed O'Neill's Question Over Her Emmy Win
Jane Lynch's publicist has refused to be drawn into a war of words with Ed O'Neill after he questioned the "Glee" star's Emmy win - she's thanked him for his outrage instead. Lynch picked up the Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy for her turn as acid-tongued Sue Sylvester in the hit musical TV series at the awards ceremony in August.
"Married... with Children" actor O'Neill caused a stir by insisting Lynch didn't deserve the prize for her "one-note character", claiming the trophy should have gone to his "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
But Lynch's rep has refused to be drawn into a showdown, telling O'Neill, "Thanks for being repulsed. But let it go, that's what we're doing."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby