Jane Lynch Responds to Ed O'Neill's Question Over Her Emmy Win
Jane Lynch's publicist has refused to be drawn into a war of words with Ed O'Neill after he questioned the "Glee" star's Emmy win - she's thanked him for his outrage instead. Lynch picked up the Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy for her turn as acid-tongued Sue Sylvester in the hit musical TV series at the awards ceremony in August.
"Married... with Children" actor O'Neill caused a stir by insisting Lynch didn't deserve the prize for her "one-note character", claiming the trophy should have gone to his "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
But Lynch's rep has refused to be drawn into a showdown, telling O'Neill, "Thanks for being repulsed. But let it go, that's what we're doing."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money