Jane Lynch Responds to Ed O'Neill's Question Over Her Emmy Win
Jane Lynch's publicist has refused to be drawn into a war of words with Ed O'Neill after he questioned the "Glee" star's Emmy win - she's thanked him for his outrage instead. Lynch picked up the Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy for her turn as acid-tongued Sue Sylvester in the hit musical TV series at the awards ceremony in August.
"Married... with Children" actor O'Neill caused a stir by insisting Lynch didn't deserve the prize for her "one-note character", claiming the trophy should have gone to his "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
But Lynch's rep has refused to be drawn into a showdown, telling O'Neill, "Thanks for being repulsed. But let it go, that's what we're doing."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival