Jane Lynch Responds to Ed O'Neill's Question Over Her Emmy Win
Jane Lynch's publicist has refused to be drawn into a war of words with Ed O'Neill after he questioned the "Glee" star's Emmy win - she's thanked him for his outrage instead. Lynch picked up the Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy for her turn as acid-tongued Sue Sylvester in the hit musical TV series at the awards ceremony in August.
"Married... with Children" actor O'Neill caused a stir by insisting Lynch didn't deserve the prize for her "one-note character", claiming the trophy should have gone to his "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
But Lynch's rep has refused to be drawn into a showdown, telling O'Neill, "Thanks for being repulsed. But let it go, that's what we're doing."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech