Jane Lynch Responds to Ed O'Neill's Question Over Her Emmy Win
Jane Lynch's publicist has refused to be drawn into a war of words with Ed O'Neill after he questioned the "Glee" star's Emmy win - she's thanked him for his outrage instead. Lynch picked up the Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy for her turn as acid-tongued Sue Sylvester in the hit musical TV series at the awards ceremony in August.
"Married... with Children" actor O'Neill caused a stir by insisting Lynch didn't deserve the prize for her "one-note character", claiming the trophy should have gone to his "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
But Lynch's rep has refused to be drawn into a showdown, telling O'Neill, "Thanks for being repulsed. But let it go, that's what we're doing."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video