Dianna Agron Fires Her Manager and Agent
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has reportedly fired her manager and agent after a series of disagreements over her burgeoning career. The blonde beauty found fame last year with her portrayal of cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the hit series and she's since starred in a number of films, including "Burlesque" alongside Cher and Christina Aguilera.
But she's said to have been unhappy with the guidance of manager Lena Roklin and her representatives at the Gersh Agency, and has now switched to top talent firm the William Morris Endeavor company.
A source tells New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "She is delighted with the success of Glee and her role. But she parted ways with them around a month ago. Dianna has been working as an actress since she was a child, she is smart and has a strong grasp on where her career is going."
More Dianna Agron News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards