Dianna Agron Fires Her Manager and Agent
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has reportedly fired her manager and agent after a series of disagreements over her burgeoning career. The blonde beauty found fame last year with her portrayal of cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the hit series and she's since starred in a number of films, including "Burlesque" alongside Cher and Christina Aguilera.
But she's said to have been unhappy with the guidance of manager Lena Roklin and her representatives at the Gersh Agency, and has now switched to top talent firm the William Morris Endeavor company.
A source tells New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "She is delighted with the success of Glee and her role. But she parted ways with them around a month ago. Dianna has been working as an actress since she was a child, she is smart and has a strong grasp on where her career is going."
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty