Dianna Agron Fires Her Manager and Agent
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has reportedly fired her manager and agent after a series of disagreements over her burgeoning career. The blonde beauty found fame last year with her portrayal of cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the hit series and she's since starred in a number of films, including "Burlesque" alongside Cher and Christina Aguilera.
But she's said to have been unhappy with the guidance of manager Lena Roklin and her representatives at the Gersh Agency, and has now switched to top talent firm the William Morris Endeavor company.
A source tells New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "She is delighted with the success of Glee and her role. But she parted ways with them around a month ago. Dianna has been working as an actress since she was a child, she is smart and has a strong grasp on where her career is going."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked