Dianna Agron Fires Her Manager and Agent
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has reportedly fired her manager and agent after a series of disagreements over her burgeoning career. The blonde beauty found fame last year with her portrayal of cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the hit series and she's since starred in a number of films, including "Burlesque" alongside Cher and Christina Aguilera.
But she's said to have been unhappy with the guidance of manager Lena Roklin and her representatives at the Gersh Agency, and has now switched to top talent firm the William Morris Endeavor company.
A source tells New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "She is delighted with the success of Glee and her role. But she parted ways with them around a month ago. Dianna has been working as an actress since she was a child, she is smart and has a strong grasp on where her career is going."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake