Dianna Agron Fires Her Manager and Agent
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has reportedly fired her manager and agent after a series of disagreements over her burgeoning career. The blonde beauty found fame last year with her portrayal of cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the hit series and she's since starred in a number of films, including "Burlesque" alongside Cher and Christina Aguilera.
But she's said to have been unhappy with the guidance of manager Lena Roklin and her representatives at the Gersh Agency, and has now switched to top talent firm the William Morris Endeavor company.
A source tells New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "She is delighted with the success of Glee and her role. But she parted ways with them around a month ago. Dianna has been working as an actress since she was a child, she is smart and has a strong grasp on where her career is going."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'