Prince Charles' Car Attacked by Protesting Students
Prince Charles found himself under attack on Thursday, December 9 when angry students protesting against a huge rise in tuition fees targeted the British royal's car while he was traveling through London, according to reports.
The heir-to-the-throne and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, were being chauffeured around when unruly demonstrators on the city's famous Regent Street took aim at the luxury vehicle, kicking the sides of the car, prompting the driver to speed off. The incident was allegedly witnessed by a photographer for the Associated Press.
Representatives for the Prince's official residence at Clarence House had yet to issue a comment about the reports as WENN went to press. Protesters clashed with riot police and smashed windows outside the British Parliament on Thursday after lawmakers approved controversial plans to triple the cost of university tuition fees in England, capping it at $13,500 a year.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018