Kim Cattrall Still Nursing Injured Foot After Stage Accident
Actress Kim Cattrall is still nursing an injured foot after stubbing her toe during a stage performance in England in November. The "Sex and the City" star, who was born in the U.K., returned to her home city of Liverpool to play "Cleopatra" on the stage in October.
Cattrall's turn in the production ended last month but she is still hobbling around after injuring herself during the show. The blonde was spotted sporting a bandage on her right foot at the opening night afterparty of the Off-Broadway play "Haunted" in New York on Wednesday night, December 8.
An onlooker tells WENN, "She was struggling to walk and kept on having to use the elevator to get about. She said she'd stubbed her toe during her run in 'Cleopatra' in England."
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!