Kim Cattrall Still Nursing Injured Foot After Stage Accident
Actress Kim Cattrall is still nursing an injured foot after stubbing her toe during a stage performance in England in November. The "Sex and the City" star, who was born in the U.K., returned to her home city of Liverpool to play "Cleopatra" on the stage in October.
Cattrall's turn in the production ended last month but she is still hobbling around after injuring herself during the show. The blonde was spotted sporting a bandage on her right foot at the opening night afterparty of the Off-Broadway play "Haunted" in New York on Wednesday night, December 8.
An onlooker tells WENN, "She was struggling to walk and kept on having to use the elevator to get about. She said she'd stubbed her toe during her run in 'Cleopatra' in England."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media