Kim Cattrall Still Nursing Injured Foot After Stage Accident
Actress Kim Cattrall is still nursing an injured foot after stubbing her toe during a stage performance in England in November. The "Sex and the City" star, who was born in the U.K., returned to her home city of Liverpool to play "Cleopatra" on the stage in October.
Cattrall's turn in the production ended last month but she is still hobbling around after injuring herself during the show. The blonde was spotted sporting a bandage on her right foot at the opening night afterparty of the Off-Broadway play "Haunted" in New York on Wednesday night, December 8.
An onlooker tells WENN, "She was struggling to walk and kept on having to use the elevator to get about. She said she'd stubbed her toe during her run in 'Cleopatra' in England."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia