Kim Cattrall Still Nursing Injured Foot After Stage Accident
Actress Kim Cattrall is still nursing an injured foot after stubbing her toe during a stage performance in England in November. The "Sex and the City" star, who was born in the U.K., returned to her home city of Liverpool to play "Cleopatra" on the stage in October.
Cattrall's turn in the production ended last month but she is still hobbling around after injuring herself during the show. The blonde was spotted sporting a bandage on her right foot at the opening night afterparty of the Off-Broadway play "Haunted" in New York on Wednesday night, December 8.
An onlooker tells WENN, "She was struggling to walk and kept on having to use the elevator to get about. She said she'd stubbed her toe during her run in 'Cleopatra' in England."
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'