Kim Cattrall Still Nursing Injured Foot After Stage Accident
Actress Kim Cattrall is still nursing an injured foot after stubbing her toe during a stage performance in England in November. The "Sex and the City" star, who was born in the U.K., returned to her home city of Liverpool to play "Cleopatra" on the stage in October.
Cattrall's turn in the production ended last month but she is still hobbling around after injuring herself during the show. The blonde was spotted sporting a bandage on her right foot at the opening night afterparty of the Off-Broadway play "Haunted" in New York on Wednesday night, December 8.
An onlooker tells WENN, "She was struggling to walk and kept on having to use the elevator to get about. She said she'd stubbed her toe during her run in 'Cleopatra' in England."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?