Alex Rodriguez's Rep Addresses Kelly Bensimon Flirting Rumor
A representative for Cameron Diaz's on/off boyfriend Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod has slammed "hogwash" reports the sportsman was flirting with reality TV star Kelly Bensimon at a Florida party on Tuesday, December 7. Rodriguez's romance with the "Charlie's Angels" actress was rumored to be in trouble in November when Diaz was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison.
However, they appeared to have put their relationship back on track after spending America's Thanksgiving weekend together on a sun-soaked vacation. Gossips cast doubts upon the romance once again when Rodriguez was alleged to have enjoyed the company of "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bensimon at the Art Basel party in Miami on Tuesday night.
Now Rodriguez's spokesperson has taken aim at the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "The whole story about Kelly and A-Rod is absolute, unadulterated hogwash." A source adds, "There were 1,500 people at that party at Wall, and Kelly was one of many that were clamoring to meet him. The suggestion that he had his arms around her and they were flirting is a cheap attention-getting ploy."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!