Alex Rodriguez's Rep Addresses Kelly Bensimon Flirting Rumor
A representative for Cameron Diaz's on/off boyfriend Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod has slammed "hogwash" reports the sportsman was flirting with reality TV star Kelly Bensimon at a Florida party on Tuesday, December 7. Rodriguez's romance with the "Charlie's Angels" actress was rumored to be in trouble in November when Diaz was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison.
However, they appeared to have put their relationship back on track after spending America's Thanksgiving weekend together on a sun-soaked vacation. Gossips cast doubts upon the romance once again when Rodriguez was alleged to have enjoyed the company of "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bensimon at the Art Basel party in Miami on Tuesday night.
Now Rodriguez's spokesperson has taken aim at the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "The whole story about Kelly and A-Rod is absolute, unadulterated hogwash." A source adds, "There were 1,500 people at that party at Wall, and Kelly was one of many that were clamoring to meet him. The suggestion that he had his arms around her and they were flirting is a cheap attention-getting ploy."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower