Alex Rodriguez's Rep Addresses Kelly Bensimon Flirting Rumor
A representative for Cameron Diaz's on/off boyfriend Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod has slammed "hogwash" reports the sportsman was flirting with reality TV star Kelly Bensimon at a Florida party on Tuesday, December 7. Rodriguez's romance with the "Charlie's Angels" actress was rumored to be in trouble in November when Diaz was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison.
However, they appeared to have put their relationship back on track after spending America's Thanksgiving weekend together on a sun-soaked vacation. Gossips cast doubts upon the romance once again when Rodriguez was alleged to have enjoyed the company of "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bensimon at the Art Basel party in Miami on Tuesday night.
Now Rodriguez's spokesperson has taken aim at the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "The whole story about Kelly and A-Rod is absolute, unadulterated hogwash." A source adds, "There were 1,500 people at that party at Wall, and Kelly was one of many that were clamoring to meet him. The suggestion that he had his arms around her and they were flirting is a cheap attention-getting ploy."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support