Alex Rodriguez's Rep Addresses Kelly Bensimon Flirting Rumor
A representative for Cameron Diaz's on/off boyfriend Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod has slammed "hogwash" reports the sportsman was flirting with reality TV star Kelly Bensimon at a Florida party on Tuesday, December 7. Rodriguez's romance with the "Charlie's Angels" actress was rumored to be in trouble in November when Diaz was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison.
However, they appeared to have put their relationship back on track after spending America's Thanksgiving weekend together on a sun-soaked vacation. Gossips cast doubts upon the romance once again when Rodriguez was alleged to have enjoyed the company of "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bensimon at the Art Basel party in Miami on Tuesday night.
Now Rodriguez's spokesperson has taken aim at the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "The whole story about Kelly and A-Rod is absolute, unadulterated hogwash." A source adds, "There were 1,500 people at that party at Wall, and Kelly was one of many that were clamoring to meet him. The suggestion that he had his arms around her and they were flirting is a cheap attention-getting ploy."
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting